Sanu pro day

Pete

Sanu is the WR I want on Bills. He has best hands in this draft, is probably the best blocking WR, Sanu can play wildcat, is big at 6'2 211 and he just ran a 4.41 on his pro day.

There was some TBD discussion on Sanu here. And it looks like Sanu is rising fast up boards

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/141150-mohammed-sanu/page__pid__2363567#entry2363567

Sanu is the WR I want on Bills. He has best hands in this draft, is probably the best blocking WR, Sanu can play wildcat, is big at 6'2 211 and he just ran a 4.41 on his pro day.

There was some TBD discussion on Sanu here. And it looks like Sanu is rising fast up boards

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/141150-mohammed-sanu/page__pid__2363567#entry2363567

youtube.com/watch?v=bXJKIE2jTL0

Love Sanu as a 2nd round option...great size, physical, good speed, good short-area quickness.

I'm very confused on Sanu. He has a lot of the skills I want opposite SJ but I do worry about him getting separation at the next level. Also, the Big East is hot garbage. He didn't play against any quality corners.

That's definitely a consideration. I happen to think, however, that he'll be fine at the next level. He's shifty and physical enough to fight press coverage and smart enough to exploit zone schemes.

I'd be very happy with Sanu in round 2.

Love Sanu as a 2nd round option...great size, physical, good speed, good short-area quickness.

That's definitely a consideration. I happen to think, however, that he'll be fine at the next level. He's shifty and physical enough to fight press coverage and smart enough to exploit zone schemes.

I'd be very happy with Sanu in round 2.

I respect your opinion on him because I haven't seen him a ton. But some reason, I think there are a ton of 2nd round busts at receivers. I could be wrong, but it almost seems like you should draft a guy in the 1st or just wait until later rounds.

Best hands in the draft? lol sorry floyds hands are alooooot better, and I think hes a better blocker all around too, I also feel like theres gonna be alot of bust receivers this year... I hope we don't "reach" for one of these receivers, its a big IF floyd feels to me at least a sure pick, I don;t see the knock on floyd like everyone else does, if the nfl didn't pick people who drink alcohol you'd probably see alot less people in the nfl

How fast does he play with pads on?

the man gave you a freakin' MOVIE for lord's sake. it's not even 3 minutes. if you're that strapt 4 time, czech it out from :44 to :50. i think that's what the OP was talkin' 'bout.

(jus' sayin') :flirt:

~AS

Edited by Andre Speed

He is a guy I was really hoping for at our 2nd round pick. This is a WR heavy draft and with his 4.67 40 at the combine I was thinking we had a chance at him. Now, maybe not.

Anyone know if he ran the 40 on a track? I think it’s silly when these guys run on a track surface or with track spikes – as if they will ever do that during a game. That is whats good about the combine, same surface means everyone’s time is relative to everyone else’s.

He is a guy I was really hoping for at our 2nd round pick. This is a WR heavy draft and with his 4.67 40 at the combine I was thinking we had a chance at him. Now, maybe not.

Anyone know if he ran the 40 on a track? I think it’s silly when these guys run on a track surface or with track spikes – as if they will ever do that during a game. That is whats good about the combine, same surface means everyone’s time is relative to everyone else’s.

Damn. So you're really gonna go all the way with this Peter pan thing huh?

Anyone know if he ran the 40 on a track? I think its silly when these guys run on a track surface or with track spikes as if they will ever do that during a game. That is whats good about the combine, same surface means everyones time is relative to everyone elses.

The only thing that matters is that they all run on similar surfaces. But the film study is the determining factor of whether you draft a player or not.

Edited by Triple Threat

Best hands in the draft? lol sorry floyds hands are alooooot better, and I think hes a better blocker all around too, I also feel like theres gonna be alot of bust receivers this year... I hope we don't "reach" for one of these receivers, its a big IF floyd feels to me at least a sure pick, I don;t see the knock on floyd like everyone else does, if the nfl didn't pick people who drink alcohol you'd probably see alot less people in the nfl

This honestly looks like a good draft year to get a wide receiver (or two)

You really shouldn't say things like that just because you want Michael Floyd (who I like) it shows through your bias a bit.

Sanu is probably gonna end up being a quality receiver in this league.....as will at least a few other WR's that are not blackmon or floyd

If Buddy ends up taking a OT in the first....which he really might....you really should hope they do take Sanu in the 2nd.

Go watch the FSU bowl game this year. Floyd dropped a few game winning passes including a TD. Sanu is the real deal, a fantastic combo of size abd deceptive speed. And to the other poster above he plays a lot faster. I have a feeling he will creep in at the end of round 1. This kid has ruined more of my parlays than I can remember.