CJ and Choice in, Fred out...?

I could see Buddy dealing the 10th and Fred to move up..Go Bills.

If I could....the bounty thing: I get/know it's politically incorrect but where any penalties called on any of the hits? I'm thinking to myself, wasn't it great when Bruce would knock out Marino or Elway or Ryan, we all cheered, isn't that still part of the game. What about Philly fans cheering the Irvin hit, how about Jack Tatum, Rod Woodson helmet to helmet on Kelly? "Bounty" makes it sound like Tony Soprano was coaching.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could....the bounty thing: I get/know it's politically incorrect but where any penalties called on any of the hits? I'm thinking to myself, wasn't it great when Bruce would knock out Marino or Elway or Ryan, we all cheered, isn't that still part of the game. What about Philly fans cheering the Irvin hit, how about Jack Tatum, Rod Woodson helmet to helmet on Kelly? "Bounty" makes it sound like Tony Soprano was coaching.

I could see you getting committed to a nut house.

about 11

I love how Nix is touted as a straight shooter on this board, and then he is thought of as someonw who would promise Jackson a new contract offer, only to trade him. To me, the two seem mutually exclusive. Either he gets his contract offer, or he gets traded, and, if Buddy is the straight shooter he is thought to be, the former will happen.

why is it whenever we have it good at any one position, some moron starts talking trade? how bout we have two good guys at a position that requires two good guys?

If I remember correctly, I thought I heard that Jackson would hold out if he didn't get more money. I would think a trade might be a possibility, with us getting little value

Move up for what ?? Other than Luck or RG3 there isn't any one else besides maybe Kalil to go after ??

I unlike you I don't see Buddy getting rid of a for sure great player in Fred to get a POSSIBLE good LT , b/c as we all have seen when you draft you never really know what you get until they prove it !!

Last year every one said Bulaga was going to be this great LT for years to come & Kiper along with Mcshay said that Gabbert was a top QB in the draft (HOWS THAT WORKIN FOR YOU ??) Bulaga is now a RT & Gabbert :thumbdown: stunk last year & the Jags are in the hunt for another QB so theres your draft speculation in high gear !!

We're gonna eat dolphin Steve!

There is no market for Freddie. His value to us is much higher than it is to anyone else. I was trying to figure out what team would need an older RB that had a win now mentality. Baltimore to compliment Ray Rice? Arizona? I doubt they would give anything more than a fourth round pick for him. In the end hopefully Nix extends him for another three years at a reasonable cost. However if it truly made a difference in their ability to resign Wood, Levitre, and Byrd I would make Freddie play out his last year and let him walk. The other three are much more important to the long term future of the franchise.