do you live in a bubble?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

When I lye on my death bed waiting for the Reaper I shall wish that I had those 5 minutes of my life back and curse birddog1960 and PBS with my dying gasps of air

dry.gif

I'm with ya there. Oh and my proudest moment was when they asked which movie I had seen and the only one was True Grit. Oh and I've not watched any of those show during 2009-2010.

50 whatever the !@#$ that means.

That's a stupid quiz.

(62)

i figured yall would give credence to the fact it was written by a liberterian. i thought it was fun and a little thought provoking but the conclusions were a stretch. i only knew the lieutenant bars for military symbols (what were the rest?) cuz i applied for an army scholarship for med school and that's where you start. would have gotten a few more points if i had taken it.

i figured yall would give credence to the fact it was written by a liberterian. i thought it was fun and a little thought provoking but the conclusions were a stretch. i only knew the lieutenant bars for military symbols (what were the rest?) cuz i applied for an army scholarship for med school and that's where you start. would have gotten a few more points if i had taken it.

I don't give a **** who writes something. Stupid is stupid.

72 for me.

48 - 99:A lifelong resident of a working-class neighborhood with average television and movie going habits. Typical: 77.42–100: A first-generation middle-class person with working-class parents and average television and movie going habits. Typical: 66.

11–80: A first-generation upper-middle-class person with middle-class parents. Typical: 33.

The higher your score, the thinner your bubble. The lower, the more insulated you might be from mainstream American culture.

Apparently, my bubble is thin. I think so too.

Those are Captain's bars (Army/Air Force/Marines) or Lieutenant's bars (Navy). USA/USAF/USMC's Lieutenants have a single bar, either bronze or silver. Bronze is 2nd Lt, Silver is 1st (higher).

The Eagle is a Colonel (Army/AF/USMC) or Captain (USN)

The 2 stars are Major General (Army/AF/USMC) or Rear Admiral Upper Half (USN)

The "2 Up" is Corporal (USA)

The Blue 5 Bottom Stripe/Single Top Rocker is USAF Master Sergeant

I scored 81.

It's lame because it says I live in a bubble because I don't watch American Idol, Two and a Half Men, or watch lame movies. But I live in the heart of one of the world's most diverse cities surrounded by farms and wineries. Yeah, I live in a bubble. :rolleyes:

Those are Captain's bars (Army/Air Force/Marines) or Lieutenant's bars (Navy). USA/USAF/USMC's Lieutenants have a single bar, either bronze or silver. Bronze is 2nd Lt, Silver is 1st (higher).

The Eagle is a Colonel (Army/AF/USMC) or Captain (USN)

The 2 stars are Major General (Army/AF/USMC) or Rear Admiral Upper Half (USN)

The "2 Up" is Corporal (USA)

The Blue 5 Bottom Stripe/Single Top Rocker is USAF Master Sergeant

I scored 81.

oops...probably would have needed to get that right had i gone through.

86 for me! Yikes... I gotta get out of the ghetto!

The TV and movie side of the test really helped... I knew none of the movies!

It's lame because it says I live in a bubble because I don't watch American Idol, Two and a Half Men, or watch lame movies. But I live in the heart of one of the world's most diverse cities surrounded by farms and wineries. Yeah, I live in a bubble. :rolleyes:

I checked none of the movies... And just the Office and Two and Half men... Yet, I scored an 86... YIKES! I want to live in a bubble.

This is a strange... Because my liberal wife would answer the same questions about where we have lived... Yet, her score would be much, much more in a bubble considering she is an administrator with a Master's degree and sits behind a desk and does not keep up with any hoi polloi events... Yet, I am the working slob.

86 for me! Yikes... I gotta get out of the ghetto!

The TV and movie side of the test really helped... I knew none of the movies!

I checked none of the movies... And just the Office and Two and Half men... Yet, I scored an 86... YIKES! I want to live in a bubble.

This is a strange... Because my liberal wife would answer the same questions about where we have lived... Yet, her score would be much, much more in a bubble considering she is an administrator with a Master's degree and sits behind a desk and does not keep up with any hoi polloi events... Yet, I am the working slob.

So you've never heard of True Grit? You !@#$ing commie. :censored: