do you live in a bubble?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Despicable Me and Tron: Legacy. And if I didn't have a son, I wouldn't have seen either of them.

i liked Despicable Me and the King's Speech. Inception not so much. the reasoning for these movies is that they were the top 10 grossing thus, if you're not in a bubble you probably would have seen some. not sure that's valid though.

<br />i liked Despicable Me and the King's Speech.  Inception not so much.  the reasoning for these movies is that they were the top 10 grossing thus, if you're not in a bubble you probably would have seen some.  not sure that's valid though.<br />

Everybody has a bubble... That is part of my 16% bubble.

<br /><i>Despicable Me</i> and <i>Tron: Legacy</i>. And if I didn't have a son, I wouldn't have seen either of them.<br />

Having children goes a long way in helping to tear down insulating features in a person's life.

Everybody has a bubble... That is part of my 16% bubble.

Having children goes a long way in helping to tear down insulating features in a person's life.

So, having children is the same as having a thinner bubble?

<br />A guy with 1000 carp posts has a thin bubble?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Huh? A 1000 about carp? Where? Oh wait, carp is by far the most eaten fish in the world... Isn't that the ultimate "thin bubble." You need to get out more and see the world Jim. Even "cloistered" Darin scored in the 80's... Good for him!

WTF!

Let me guess... You have never stepped foot on a factory floor and do not use "Macho Wipe 60 Grit" TP!

I really don't get it.

I smoke cigarettes.

I've had a job that lasted longer than a summer that made me ache all over for the first couple of weeks before my skinny ass got in gear.

I saw Inception (granted, that was the only show/movie I checked).

My father was a chef.

My high school was full of dumbasses.

I use extra-coarse sandpaper for TP.

I guess since I haven't seen Oprah or Dr. Phil I'm not in touch with the realities of the working-class American. I'll have to let my aunt, who makes >$500k/year, know that she's part of the 99% because she watches Oprah on the regular.

Edited by LeviF91

<br />I really don't get it.<br /><br />I smoke cigarettes.<br />I've had a job that lasted longer than a summer that made me ache all over for the first couple of weeks before my skinny ass got in gear.<br />I saw <i>Inception</i> (granted, that was the only show/movie I checked).<br />My father was a chef.<br />My high school was full of dumbasses.<br />I use extra-coarse sandpaper for TP.<br /><br />I guess since I haven't seen Oprah or Dr. Phil I'm not in touch with the realities of the working-class American.  I'll have to let my aunt, who makes >$500k/year, know that she's part of the 99% because she watches Oprah on the regular.<br />

Where do you live? Which Jimmie came to mind first?