TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

Tebow dissing Sanchez???

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Report-Tebow-picked-Jets-for-chance-to-start.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Tim Tebow chose the New York Jets as his new home because he believes he can become the team's new starting quarterback, says a report from the New York Daily News.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course he does and no it's not dissing him. Sanchez is not that good which should be no secret to anyone.

I believe Tebows reasons for favoring Jets were:

- vulnerability of Sanchez

- NY media market

- Sparano the OC who uses the wildcat

- they're a competitive team and not rebuilding like Jags

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Tebow dissing Sanchez???

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Report-Tebow-picked-Jets-for-chance-to-start.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Tim Tebow chose the New York Jets as his new home because he believes he can become the team's new starting quarterback, says a report from the New York Daily News.

Lol, that report has no merit on any level. Tebow said he wanted to go to Florida and then warmed to the idea of the Jets after he found out he was traded there. He did not pick the jets, the broncos did. This is just some newspaper speculating on hearsay.

What makes you think that Tebow had any say in the matter? He was under contract and didn't have a no trade clause. If the offers were the same maybe his opinion might matter some. He went to the Jets because they offered an extra 6th round pick. Plain and simple.

What makes you think that Tebow had any say in the matter? He was under contract and didn't have a no trade clause. If the offers were the same maybe his opinion might matter some. He went to the Jets because they offered an extra 6th round pick. Plain and simple.

Hello!!!...Jax offered a 3rd round pick!!!

Well then, Dopey...then I guess you'd be as obnoxious as any unruly NYer prone to acts of violence against another human being simply for expressing a differing opinion - and thusly would also charged with assault.

Now you're gettin' The Holy Spirit 0:)

I'm sorry you did too... but ya did!

I never once grouped all NYers as maggots - I travel to NYC frequently on business and pleasure, have many friends who live there, find the vast majority of NYers (aside from Jets fans, who are actually mostly from New Jersey anyway) to be wonderful people, and the quality and variety of social, culinary, and cultural experiences unsurpassed.

The indisputable fact remains, however, that the city with the largest US population will also have a proportionally high number of human maggots, cockroaches, and miscreants.

Like Fireman Ed :nana:

The Giants fan didn't simply express a differing opinion, he purposely went down to where Fireman Ed was to show him up. Let's see, we have a stadium that holds 80k + people and he HAD to get right in front of him with his ass in Ed's nuts even. You can see in the beginning the Giants fan came down to where Ed was to get in front of him and take over the chant that Ed was doing with Jets fans. What did you think should happen, Ed just back off and say ok to the Giants fan? I would take exception and push him out of the way too. And correctly, charges were dropped.If that makes me a maggot, then so be it. I guess the Giants fan was innocent and did nothing to provoke Ed. I hate the Jets, but I like to call them as I see them and the Giants fan bears responsibility for the shove,IMO. Don't start none, won't be none.

Lol, that report has no merit on any level. Tebow said he wanted to go to Florida and then warmed to the idea of the Jets after he found out he was traded there. He did not pick the jets, the broncos did. This is just some newspaper speculating on hearsay.

I posted to the contrary in this very thread just a few posts upstream.

Either Elway or Tebow is lying.

http://blogs.denverp...w-choice/12760/

"Broncos executive vice president John Elway said Thursday that the Broncos kept Tebow informed of trade possibilities and let the quarterback have a say in where he ended up. Elway, in an interview Thurdsay on 102.3 ESPN radio in Denver, said Jacksonville's offer was actually worth slightly more than the offer from the Jets. Jacksonville's draft slot is 10 places higher than the Jets in each round."There was more from Jacksonville, but I think that we looked at it and it was close enough, and we were in contact with Tim throughout the day, and talked to him," Elway said. "He knew what was going on the whole time. The reports that he was not involved are not accurate."

Tebow, in a conference call with New York reporters late Wednesday night, said the Broncos held "all the power."

See above.

Drew Stanton is probably happy he just ran away from the circus.

It's more common for people to run away with the circus… not from it.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan