Warren Sapp outs Saints bounty snitch on NFLN

and everyone in the "snitches get stitches" crowd...like warren sapp and roddy white, just to name a few.....are just as bad as Greg Williams, Shawn Peyton and all the players who participated in the bounty.

players worried about their own safety is a joke....

wether shockey did it or not, he's screwed, he's a free agent and will not be picked up. he is toxic. i hope shockey sues sapp for lost wages, defamation...etc..

wether shockey did it or not, he's screwed, he's a free agent and will not be picked up. he is toxic. i hope shockey sues sapp for lost wages, defamation...etc..

Shockey's work ethic, love of partying, and constant injury are why his odds of being picked up are low. Then the Sapp thing happened. If he does win money from Sapp, buy stock in Jack Daniels.

NFL owns the NFL Network, no?

Sapp should be more worried about his own job, if he's looking to punish the whistle blower.

My exact same thought. If the tweet I read earlier today is accurate, calling the player in question a snitch, I can't see him remaining employeed by NFLN.

Its already been stated and confirmed that Shockey isnt the informant. But I am sure this thread will continue on as if he still is lol

anyone official confirm it, or just finger pointing still?

and everyone in the "snitches get stitches" crowd...like warren sapp and roddy white, just to name a few.....are just as bad as Greg Williams, Shawn Peyton and all the players who participated in the bounty.

if he came out in 2009, id have your back. as is, shockey would be a major dbag if it is true. doing it for player safety is waaaaay different than doing it for revenge for being cut. especially since he was VERY close to sean peyton. if he was the one to do it, it was a child throwing a fit, not a brave man standing up for what is right.

Edited by NoSaint

NFL owns the NFL Network, no?

Sapp should be more worried about his own job, if he's looking to punish the whistle blower.

True true. If you close your eyes and listen to Sapp's analysis of football, the guy is smarter than half the people on there (especially Jamie Dukes). But my problem with Sapp is that he looks like he has anxiety in front of the camera. He starts shaking his head too quickly and starts laughing before the other person starts talking.

Does that mean that we cannot discuss the appropriateness of Sapp's comment?

Not at all, not what I said...I was saying this thread will likely continue with more posts about Shockey being the culprit when its being reported that its not and denied by Shockey as well. Discussing Sapp being a moron, blow hard, and someone who needs to just fade away should always continue :)

Good luck to him trying to prove damages.

True true. If you close your eyes and listen to Sapp's analysis of football, the guy is smarter than half the people on there (especially Jamie Dukes). But my problem with Sapp is that he looks like he has anxiety in front of the camera. He starts shaking his head too quickly and starts laughing before the other person starts talking.

I now have to clean Chick-Fil-A sweet tea off the keyboard because I laughed out loud at the wrong time. Absolutely hilarious! I've noticed the same thing. It's like he is twenty seconds ahead of everyone else in the conversation.

Might want to call the TV repair man. I had the same problem with mine once.