Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Why didn't you just say "because I don't know what manslaughter or negligence is". That would have at least been accurate.

Dude, you're a !@#$ing idiot.

Rob I tried to reply to you in a civilized manner,

Here I'll give you the definition of involuntary manslaughter as stated in the websters dictionary

: manslaughter resulting from the failure to perform a legal duty expressly required to safeguard human life, from the commission of an unlawful act not constituting a felony, or from the commission of a lawful act in a negligent or improper manner

Tom in an uncivilized manner becasue hes the forums biggest idiot, If its not good enough thats your problem.

I shouldn't bother..................you have no critical reasoning..................but

Actually that is exactly what a "neighborhood watch" does is report suspicious behavior.

Of course you try to justify your twisted version with phrases like "track down" and "take the law into his own hands", but we understand that you have to do that to try and justify your own ignorance.

report it,

not become judge, jury and executioner

Edited by dog14787

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

report it,

Except...........................thats not what happened.

As becomes more and more apparent with each witness's testimony.

But you'll keep repeating it....................................you don't know any better ...............................we understand.

Edited by B-Man

HLN guest just said that the judge was a grand wizard, jury is klan members and the FBI is a tool of the white man.... What says the PPP to this new insight?

Hilarious, loved her, hehe

she didn't waste time mincing words did she, lol

yup, thats what the white man says

Edited by dog14787

HLN guest just said that the judge was a grand wizard, jury is klan members and the FBI is a tool of the white man.... What says the PPP to this new insight?

One of Dog, Ryan or Fatty was a guest on HLN?

Rob I tried to reply to you in a civilized manner,

Here I'll give you the definition of involuntary manslaughter as stated in the websters dictionary

: manslaughter resulting from the failure to perform a legal duty expressly required to safeguard human life, from the commission of an unlawful act not constituting a felony, or from the commission of a lawful act in a negligent or improper manner

Tom in an uncivilized manner becasue hes the forums biggest idiot, If its not good enough thats your problem.

report it,

So GZ should get manslaughter for preventing TM from committing either Murder 1 or Murder 2?

Since Webster's Dictionary has absolutely no relevance to anything in the legal world, I'll help you out by providing the Florida definition of Manslaughter:

782.07 Manslaughter; aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult; aggravated manslaughter of a child; aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic.--

(1) The killing of a human being by the act, procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification according to the provisions of chapter 776 and in cases in which such killing shall not be excusable homicide or murder, according to the provisions of this chapter, is manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(2) A person who causes the death of any elderly person or disabled adult by culpable negligence under s. 825.102(3) commits aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(3) A person who causes the death of any person under the age of 18 by culpable negligence under s. 827.03(3) commits aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(4) A person who causes the death, through culpable negligence, of an officer as defined in s. 943.10(14), a firefighter as defined in s. 112.191, an emergency medical technician as defined in s. 401.23, or a paramedic as defined in s. 401.23, while the officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician, or paramedic is performing duties that are within the course of his or her employment, commits aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

http://law.justia.com/codes/florida/2005/TitleXLVI/ch0782.html

Edited by Koko78

Isn't that basically what we're all doing at this point?

I suppose so. He won't even respond to me anymore. I called him a liar re his claim that the dispatcher told GZ to not get out of the vehicle and that didn't even piss him off enough to respond. I just had a thought, maybe he's put me on "ignore". Oh, the indignity of it all.

Yeah, but you forgot that exceeding the minimum required of you by a dispatch operator is negligence per se.

He's on his own to look up and post the Florida definition of 'culpable negligence', including the paragraph containing the dispatcher rule.

Since Webster's Dictionary has absolutely no relevance to anything in the legal world, I'll help you out by providing the Florida definition of Manslaughter:

http://law.justia.co...LVI/ch0782.html

section 782.07(1) pertains to this case

The killing of a human being by the act, procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification according to the provisions of chapter 776 and in cases in which such killing shall not be excusable homicide or murder, according to the provisions of this chapter, is manslaughter, a felony of the second degree ….

section 782.07(1) pertains to this case

The killing of a human being by the act, procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification according to the provisions of chapter 776 and in cases in which such killing shall not be excusable homicide or murder, according to the provisions of this chapter, is manslaughter, a felony of the second degree ….

I don't know the laws, but I'm pretty sure it's excusable when someone is bashing your head into the cement.

Again, when Zimmerman was told there was video footage of the attack, what was his response? "Thank God!" Does that sound like something a guilty person says?

I don't know the laws, but I'm pretty sure it's excusable when someone is bashing your head into the cement.

Again, when Zimmerman was told there was video footage of the attack, what was his response? "Thank God!" Does that sound like something a guilty person says?

so called bashing of the head normally leaves lumps or a knot and I've seen scabs from a bug bite bleed as bad is his small lacerations

was Zimmerman even treated for a concussion? because as far as I know he was not

Edited by dog14787

so called bashing of the head normally leaves lumps or a knot and I've seen scabs from a bug bite bleed as bad is his small lacerations

was Zimmerman even treated for a concussion? because as far as I know he was not

I'll make this really easy. Before pulling the trigger, what law did GZ break?