Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

None of us are calling him a saint. But let me ask you do you feel that someone who is a piece of **** has the right to defend themselves? This is a yes or no question BTW. GO!

If you follow a "suspicious" looking person down a dark alley and end up getting your ass beat I would say you were just plain stupid. Does he have the right to defend himself? Sure. But if you're the one that escalated the situation as GZ did. You're still culpable for the person's death.

No one is obligated to fight by Ryan L Billz personal code of street justice. No one is obligated to catch an asswhooping because it's someone else's intent to deliver one. In fact, I'm a large, fit man in my middle 30's; and if I'm assaulted, I'm going to shoot the guy.

The best rule to live by is: don't physically attack other people, and you're less likely to end up shot.

Another good rule to live by is don't follow "suspicious" people down dark side yards.

Why do you people keep perpetuating this falsehood? He was already out of his car when the dispatcher asked him if he was following TM. When GZ told him that he was, the dispatcher said, "you don't need to do that". GZ said, "ok" got the address and headed back towards his truck----in the opposite direction of TM. TM left a spot very close to his fathers girlfriend's townhome (supposedly 400' away from GZ's truck) and proceeded to jump GZ.

You guys just keep repeating untruths. What is your purpose for lying?

According to GZ. Sorry if I don't just take his word for it.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zimmerman would have us believe that he was fishing in his pocket for his cellphone, and this "hoodlum" jumped him...any self-respecting "hoodlum" would think the guy was fishing for a GUN and he'd RUN LIKE HELL.

so called bashing of the head normally leaves lumps or a knot and I've seen scabs from a bug bite bleed as bad is his small lacerations

was Zimmerman even treated for a concussion? because as far as I know he was not

Follow the f'n case before shooting your ignorant mouth off. He had lacerations to the back of his head, consistant with his testimony, swelling on the sides of his head consistant with the medical report and a broken nose. I'd have capped TM's ass after the broken nose. Then again, maybe I'd have gotten the first punch off making this a "mute point" and "lamb basting" you.

Zimmerman would have us believe that he was fishing in his pocket for his cellphone, and this "hoodlum" jumped him...any self-respecting "hoodlum" would think the guy was fishing for a GUN and he'd RUN LIKE HELL.

The prosecution doesn't have enough evidence to convict. But regardless of whether Zimmerman is convicted or not what needed to happen happened. He stood trial. This was a situation that needed more investigation and it happened.

Follow the f'n case before shooting your ignorant mouth off. He had lacerations to the back of his head, consistant with his testimony, swelling on the sides of his head consistant with the medical report and a broken nose. I'd have capped TM's ass after the broken nose. Then again, maybe I'd have gotten the first punch off making this a "mute point" and "lamb basting" you.

If I killed a man every time I came out of a fight looking worse then Zimmerman, i would have been in jail a long, long time ago.

its the last time I'll even respond to your BS 3rd grader

I would say those are injuries consistent with getting his ass beat.

And you spelled "consistent" wrong you jackass. But don't worry, I'm sure Humpty Dumpty and the rest of your friends at Wordnik with agree with your spelling.

Obviously. They have nothing. They had to know they had nothing. So why did they bring this case and what does that mean?

Where is that Corey woman who brought these charges?

HLN guest just said that the judge was a grand wizard, jury is klan members and the FBI is a tool of the white man.... What says the PPP to this new insight?

That woman made me want to shoot the TV, Elvis style. I really hope that her thinking is not what most black people think like - and that she has very little influence............What a !@#$ing hatemonger.

If I killed a man every time I came out of a fight looking worse then Zimmerman, i would have been in jail a long, long time ago.

The only reason he's not on my ignore list is because it's fun to see what retarded statement he's going to make next. He's by far the biggest joke I've ever run into on a message board. And that's saying a lot.

The prosecution doesn't have enough evidence to convict. But regardless of whether Zimmerman is convicted or not what needed to happen happened. He stood trial. This was a situation that needed more investigation and it happened.

No. If what has been paraded in front of the jury box is all the evidence the prosecution has, then this is an incredible waste of tax payer dollars flushed down the toilet of race-baiting and political headway.

This has been nothing more than a farcical show trial, and worse, one that has bankrupt what appears to be an innocent (rather than not-guilty) defendant and his family for no other reason than to drive a deep wedge between Americans and set race relations back decade simply because it was politically convenient.

I would say those are injuries consistent with getting his ass beat.

And you spelled "consistent" wrong you jackass. But don't worry, I'm sure Humpty Dumpty and the rest of your friends at Wordnik with agree with your spelling.

Yes you dumbass, he was getting his head smashed into the cement and had every right to defend himself. Poor Trayvon got what he took the chance on. As far as my spelling, everyone here does it somewhat and it would be great if we all got back to doing what's right. Check out the non-sensical part of your post that I bolded.

So, you've come out of a lot of fights looking like Zimermann did? Obviously you took a lot of brain damage shots, eh?

Edited by 3rdnlng

To be proved negligent and convicted of manslaughter does not mean Zimmerman broke the law prior to the fatal shot,

Its not that simple Rob...

Actually, in this case it is. We know TM was beating GZ when he was shot. The only way in which he would have foreclosed his right to use deadly force in self defense in that situation would be if he was the initial aggressor. To be the initial aggressor he must have done something he didn't have a legal right to do.

So I'll ask you again. What law did GZ break before pulling the trigger?

Edited by Rob's House

Yes you dumbass, he was getting his head smashed into the cement and had every right to defend himself. Poor Trayvon got what he took the chance on. As far as my spelling, everyone here does it somewhat and it would be great if we all got back to doing what's right. Check out the non-sensical part of your post that I bolded.

Getting your ass handed to you in a fight isn't an excuse to kill someone.

Where is that Corey woman who brought these charges?

That woman made me want to shoot the TV, Elvis style. I really hope that her thinking is not what most black people think like - and that she has very little influence............What a !@#$ing hatemonger.

Of the population j know. At least 1/3 generally go along with this type of thinking.

No. If what has been paraded in front of the jury box is all the evidence the prosecution has, then this is an incredible waste of tax payer dollars flushed down the toilet of race-baiting and political headway.

This has been nothing more than a farcical show trial, and worse, one that has bankrupt what appears to be an innocent (rather than not-guilty) defendant and his family for no other reason than to drive a deep wedge between Americans and set race relations back decade simply because it was politically convenient.

but without due process we cannot comment. Right?

It's only a fight when you have two willing participants.

so GZ following him was not grounds for TM defending himself with stand your ground? :wallbash:

Getting your ass handed to you in a fight isn't an excuse to kill someone.

Damnit...

Stop making me repeat myself.

Again, the world doesn't report to Bigfatbillsfan's notion of street-code fisticuffs justice. No one is obligated to endure a potential beating just because some rowdy soccer hooligan, fired up tweaker, angry motorist, or terribly unlucky (*^*&%^$^#wearing a hoodie has decided to give them one. In fact, shooting someone who has made such a decision is beyond reasonable.

but without due process we cannot comment. Right?

Well, we could, but not in any particularly informed way; our commentary is rather unnecessary an inconsequential as pertains to justice, however.

Damnit...

Stop making me repeat myself.

Again, the world doesn't report to Bigfatbillsfan's notion of street-code fisticuffs justice. No one is obligated to endure a potential beating just because some rowdy soccer hooligan, fired up tweaker, angry motorist, or terribly unlucky (*^*&%^$^#wearing a hoodie has decided to give them one. In fact, shooting someone who has made such a decision is beyond reasonable.

Well, we could, but not in any particularly informed way; our commentary is rather unnecessary an inconsequential as pertains to justice, however.

so what you're saying is even based on the facts that have been given in court and out, nothing matters because justice must triumph? And in doing so respecting the findings of the court must be respected by all

so what you're saying is even based on the facts that have been given in court and out, nothing matters because justice must triumph? And in doing so respecting the findings of the court must be respected by all

More than that, I'm saying that justice is often best served by the lack of a trial.