Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Rene Stutzman @renestutzman

Bernie to Serino: "Are u saying it's illegal for somebody to wear a hoodie at might?" A: "No, sir." #Trayvon, #Zimmerman

Just one I have seen come across the legal insurection site. I have seen about 3 more from sites and across the scroll.

You ignore the facts and state your opinions as fact... The LEAD INVESTIGATOR said he believes Zimmerman is telling the truth. Why do you think he isn't? And why should we listen to your opinions over that of the lead investigator?

The other fact you keep ignoring (aside from the fact that Martin was mere steps from his home when he turned around to find Zimmerman - again, according to prosecution witnesses) is that when told there was video of the event, he said, "Thank god!" Does that sound like a guilty man?

The video of the event comment, source? I missed that or forgot it.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy crap. The Prosecution gets up there and makes a fuss that the detective said he was 6' and the med examiner said he was 5'11.

Then follows up with "is it a crime to wear a hoody?" That is going to get a sound bite on every news channel around because it backs the MSM directive - black little boy wearing a hoody is bad.

I never wanted to get violent with conner.

Dog makes me want to put a shot collar on high with him in the hopes he'd stop whimpering.

you need to stick to farming farm boy, because you don't no zip about the law so instead you waste everyones time with your insults, are you done yet?

Also, this judge is getting worse by the day. It's a show about her and how she doesn't seem interested to be sitting there so long. "re-re-re-recross"

Andrew Branca, LOSD @LawSelfDefense

#Zimmerman Trial: BDLR: "What law states that a person can't go into a 7-11 with a hoodie?" Because THAT's an issue in this case.

Edited by jboyst62

You ignore the facts and state your opinions as fact... The LEAD INVESTIGATOR said he believes Zimmerman is telling the truth. Why do you think he isn't? And why should we listen to your opinions over that of the lead investigator?

The other fact you keep ignoring (aside from the fact that Martin was mere steps from his home when he turned around to find Zimmerman - again, according to prosecution witnesses) is that when told there was video of the event, he said, "Thank god!" Does that sound like a guilty man?

you do realize we have a jury right?

On HLN after dark last night 11 out of 12 jurors don't find Zimmermans story credible.

How do you explain them kind of numbers If the lead investigators testimony is coming across so strong?

you do realize the road Zimmerman claimed he didn't know the name of was the main rd going into and out of the complex right?

Edited by dog14787

Rene Stutzman @renestutzman

Bernie to Serino: "Are u saying it's illegal for somebody to wear a hoodie at might?" A: "No, sir." #Trayvon, #Zimmerman

Just one I have seen come across the legal insurection site. I have seen about 3 more from sites and across the scroll.

The video of the event comment, source? I missed that or forgot it.

Found it. Was on way back from beach and missed most of yesterday.

you do realize we have a jury right?

On HLN after dark last night 11 out of 12 jurors don't find Zimmermans story credible.

How do you explain them kind of numbers If the lead investigators testimony is coming across so strong?

you do realize the road Zimmerman claimed he didn't know the name of was the main rd circling in and out of the complex right?

Since when does the jury get contact with the outside world before a verdict???

lol, most shouters in the box are my friends, and If you listened to the dialogues at all you would know that the only person I get schooled by, is beerball

stop wasting everyones time with this, I've been able to have an intelligent debate about this case with some of the posters so how about keeping your insults to yourself so normal posters can post.

Most shouters responding to you in the shoutbox are you.

lol, most shouters in the box are my friends, and If you listened to the dialogues at all you would know that the only person I get schooled by, is beerball

stop wasting everyones time with this, I've been able to have an intelligent debate about this case with some of the posters so how about keeping your insults to yourself so normal posters can post.

How have you had an intelligent debate on this case when you are ignorant of the facts and the law? You've freely admitted that you will ignore facts and evidence to push your preconceived narrative that is just the rantings of the likes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Spike Lee and Barack Obama, not to mention the MSM.

How have you had an intelligent debate on this case when you are ignorant of the facts and the law? You've freely admitted that you will ignore facts and evidence to push your preconceived narrative that is just the rantings of the likes of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Spike Lee and Barack Obama, not to mention the MSM.

DUDE, SERIOUSLY, FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP WASTING EVERYONES TIME WITH THIS KIND OF BS AND LET NORMAL POSTERS DEBATE THE CASE

Edited by dog14787

DUDE, SERIOUSLY, FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP WASTING EVERYONES TIME WITH THIS KIND OF BS AND LET NORMAL POSTERS DEBATE THE CASE

:lol:

11 out 12 posters on PPP think you're a complete moron.

Juan Slater@Juan_Slater now

Serino is covering himself because the SPD didn't arrest Zimmerman at the time #ZIMMERMANON9@ TRAYVONMARTIN

Jan Schultz@JanFromReno 1m

#Zimmermanon9 The blood from lacerations on GZ is running down toward his ears and face; as they would be if GZ is looking down at TM!

TheSociologyStudent@SociologyStudnt 3m

#Zimmermanon9 trial is certainly causing tensions, a life was taken unjustly. Zimmerman will be sued in civil court were reasonable doubt..

(only funny because the name of the user - showing they are supposed to be educated - doesn't know how the law works)

Patrick Dollins@TheRealPatrickD 14m

Feeling macho GZ followed Trayvon Martin Martin got the best of GZ. GZ shoots & kills Trayvon. Im missing what? #FOX35

NyWill50@NyWill50 now

Zimmerman's story is in no way accurate, if he were being followed and someone hit him he would fight back, and Trayvon did! #Zimmermanon9

For those who think the 1/4 hispanic, 1/4 black, 1/2 white man was racist:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/87840105/Zimmerman-Letter-to-Sanford-Churches

Background on this is that the higher ups in the police dept had their kids stop a black homeless man and beat him badly. Zimmerman was part of a group to have this situation addressed and resolved. Zimmerman. Racist. Yeah.

Since when does the jury get contact with the outside world before a verdict???

Fezmid made it sound like I should believe Zimmermans story just because the lead investigator does , yet 11 out of 12 individuals on an HLN panel last night say different,

comprende?

Edited by dog14787

you guys aren't offering anything to this thread with your insults, If you've got something intelligent to say about the case say it, If not, stop wasting everyones time with your BS.

You still haven't told me what law GZ broke prior to pulling the trigger.

Fezmid made it sound like I should believe Zimmermans story just because the lead investigator does , yet 11 out of 12 individuals on an HLN panel last night say different,

comprende?

I'm sure they are as informed as you are :lol:

!@#$ing asshat :lol: