Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

In hindsight, yeah, sure it is different. It is hindsight.

Yet, I look at my behaviors and know I would have. I have yelled and spoken up to random strangers smoking while pumping fuel. Cursed at them and told them off for doing so while their own kids are in the car. I have spoke up when I have seen teens putting things in their pocket or generally being rude. I have asked parents to correct their children. I have asked parents to adjust their behavior toward children or involving children - even better, in general when in front of their children.

Yeah, I am sure I would say something. Would I get violent? I definitely would not. Would I enforce my beliefs? Perhaps.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bus driver not expected to make change, but you want him to break things up... He drives a BUS. You want Chef Jim's head to explode?

I never said anything in that thread. The bus driver is not a coin machine on a public transit system. In a school system where he is considered the responsible adult, then yes, he is supposed to intervene. What is sad is these kids would have easily turned on him, you know, gangsta style. These kids will never amount to crap in society better to flush them now.

What is sad - I am sure parents on the news were asking why we can't have officers with tazers on the buses. I would love to see the inverse of that. The parents interviewed when their kids, seen in the video, are tazered. Yeah, it is probably a lot to do with the parents, I guess. Hang'm, too.

The definition of fascism.

After Trayvon Martin Verdict, Durbin Pushes 300 Companies on ‘Stand Your Ground’ Laws

By Meredith Shiner

In preparation for a previously announced hearing on controversial “stand your ground” laws announced after the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, Sen. Richard J. Durbin, D-Ill., sent letters to more than 300 possible corporate backers of the American Legislative Exchange Council, requesting their position of such policies in states across the country.

http://blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/after-trayvon-martin-verdict-durbin-pushes-300-companies-on-stand-your-ground-laws/

Aren't our Congressmen supposed to be making laws based on what is right, not based on what 300 companies will back?

BTW, this thing in the comment section sums up this whole case for me. It's either total irony or somebody saying exactly what they think, and I am not sure which:

Demarcus Kennan

6 hours ago

•  

This is only a start. We need to separate the white racists from their guns. We need to make sure that no further innocent black children get gunned down by vicious violent racist jerks like GZ.

RIP Trayvon...the wonderful additions you could have made on this planet to the black family were stolen by a hateful racist white psycho who murdered you because of the color of your skin.

This is only a start. We need to separate the white racists from their guns. We need to make sure that no further innocent black children get gunned down by vicious violent racist jerks like GZ.

RIP Trayvon...the wonderful additions you could have made on this planet to the black family were stolen by a hateful racist white psycho who murdered you because of the color of your skin.

What about separating the black racists from their guns?

Well, the cops can't beat this thread to death:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/08/true-story-ga-sex-offender-seeks-re-trial-of-zimmerman/

"Just when you thought the Zimmerman case couldn’t get any crazier, here we go.

An amicus curiae brief has been filed in support of a motion to re-try George Zimmerman for second-degree murder. The full brief is embedded at the bottom of this post. (“Amicus curiae” literally means “friend of the court”, not a party to the action.)

Not only that, the brief argues that the prosecuting team should be found guilty of professional misconduct (no argument there), that they should therefore be disqualified from re-trying the case, and that a new prosecution team should be selected for this re-trial. And by whom should this new team of prosecutors be chosen? Why, by Martin family lawyer Benjamin Crump and cohorts. Naturally."

• 2 weeks later...

It is scary wtf would happen if someone or a group went in to Zimmermans house. If the ZimZam is armed and kills the entruders - my gosh, that spin the media would have to have is jaw dropping. Shirley, they'd say he had no right to kill the entruders, even if they were armed.

They'd probably claim he invited them in.