Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do I get the feeling that it will be Thanksgiving before this thread dies?

This thread has become the Last Post Wins of PPP

If Obama had a Thanksgiving it would be nothing but stuffing...yet, still not filling.

Everybody gets a drumstick

But not until next Thanksgiving, because even though the turkey's, been cooking for six years, it's not ready yet.

Would this be the Thanksgiving of Recovery 5?

(I would say 6, but clearly the first year doesn't count as it was Bush's fault the turkey wasn't ready.)

But not until next Thanksgiving, because even though the turkey's, been cooking for six years, it's not ready yet.

Well at least that's better than Single Payer health care....that bird has been in the oven for 70 years, but apparently...it's still a work in progress?

:lol:

T

Who cares? That's so last month. Hey, did you hear about the red necked eagle? He tells nig-nog jokes in the locker room and got fined for it and there's a bounty on him now from the dog raper's brother.

Gov. Rick Scott: 'Jesse Jackson owes every Floridian an apology for his reckless and divisive comments'

TALLAHASSEE — Gov. Rick Scott on Wednesday accused the Rev. Jesse Jackson of insulting Floridians with a series of reckless and divisive statements about the state and its "stand your ground" self-defense law. While visiting the state Capitol Tuesday, Jackson talked about efforts to repeal the law and used the phrase "Selma of our time" — a reference to civil rights marches in Alabama that helped prompt change in the 1960s. In a July 18 exchange on CNN, Jackson talked about an economic boycott to "isolate Florida as a kind of apartheid state given this whole stand your ground laws." Scott denounced both comments and demanded an apology, saying the longtime civil rights leader's words "insult Floridians and divide our state at a time when we are striving for unity and healing."

That would not and would have never happen on a bus I was on. The driver should be held on charges, the kids should be on show tomorrow - execution at noon.

I don't know that I could have been on that bus and not did anything. In hindsight it seems like when you try and do the right thing today or help out you end of being the bad guy or end up on trial.