Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

"Reasonable people can differ on whether George Zimmerman committed a crime under the law.

Reasonable people cannot differ on whether there is evidence of that crime beyond a reasonable doubt. That’s why prosecutorial discretion is so important, and that’s why this case is a travesty.

The original prosecutors were not so invested in the case. Only the false racial narrative put this case in the hands of those who want to win at all costs."

- Prof. William Jacobson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dog, I am going to have to put you down. Come on out here, yell'r. Its time. You are done. Except no one is going to cry at this ending.

[Rolls credits]

jboyst

Dog

DC tom

3rd

Lybob

LA Bills

RLB

BMan

Chef Jim

Some animals were harmed during the making of this production]

Dog, I am going to have to put you down. Come on out here, yell'r. Its time. You are done. Except no one is going to cry at this ending.

[Rolls credits]

jboyst

Dog

DC tom

3rd

Lybob

LA Bills

RLB

BMan

Chef Jim

Some animals were harmed during the making of this production]

I don't even get an honorable mention?????!!!! :(

sent u a PM

no. Doesn't work that way. Outside of PPP when talking football you're still a Bills fan. I'll treat you the same as anyone else on TSW

There is no truce. This is PPP. I am hardly the most educated or knowledgeable on here and if I mispeak, as I have many times, I expect my arse handed to me. I realize I am responsible for my words and on PPP more so. That's why I seldom post. I don't know the top from bottom on most current events. They interest me but I do not know enough of the entire picture to converse on much of it.

However, when I do take the time to become knowledgeable and take the time to engage in conversation on a topic I do so using my own time. I try to be respectful of others opinions when opening conversation and approaching sensitive subjects.

You on the other hand, have shown disregard for the truth, an irrational thought process and the trumpeting ofa horn that yyou're tired of name calling and the gernal attitude toward you in this thread. Those actions are out of line and ridiculous.

If you want to call a truce. Which is hilarious because I am not concerned either way... then apologize to everyone here for the time you continue to waste on a subject which you know very little about. At that point I will consider you a man able to handle and swallow his own words. A truce is not a solution to this issue. Either one if us can walk away. I am doing so after this post. If you can't walk away or express yourself in a respectful manner then that is on you.

See you on TSW...

I don't even get an honorable mention?????!!!! :(

I am on my phone hard to get to all of it. I was going to try ti do it as

Reality - jboyst

Nancy Grace - dog

CNN commentator 1 - Lybob

HS reporter - RLB

Etc etc. Ran out of time and thumb energy

Dog, what up?

I just made perhaps my last post to the PPP George Zimmerman case thread. The level of bigotry and hatred and BS name calling and insulting is ridiculous.

Would be nice to have a civil discussion on this case with people stating their opinions one way or the other.

Seems you and I have a pretty similar opinion on the case.

Will be great when TC starts in a few weeks and we can start talking football again!

Your friend,

I left the name off, but this is a PM I got from a friend earlier

This is my PM to jboy

I'll lay off all the snide remarks If you will. My late grandfather and much of my family on my mothers side farm here in Pa. Its a hard way to make a living.

I hope the weather improves for you.

dog,

I tried to get a truce for the sake of the board, so whos the real trouble maker here?

What should I take away from that PM aside from Ryan L Billz is just as ignorant and misguided as you?

You're still the trouble maker. If you don't like the heat, either inform yourself or stop posting here.

Edited by Jauronimo

What should I take away from that PM aside from Ryan L Billz is just as ignorant and misguided as you?

You're still the trouble maker. If you don't like the heat, either inform yourself or stop posting here.

Haaaaaa....when's this sentence coming ?

We will see some real ignorance then.

Haaaaaa....when's this sentence coming ?

We will see some real ignorance then.

They could sentence Zimmerman to life without parole and it won't change the fact that you've demonstrated no understanding of the facts of this case, law or common sense.

Edited by Jauronimo

They could sentence Zimmerman to life without parole and it won't change the fact that you've demonstrated no understanding of the facts of this case, law or common sense.

As shown by his question,

He should have asked "when is the verdict coming?"

but, no one expects any real comprehension, just the same blustering............................

But all Trayvon had was iced tea and skittles. GZ had a semi automatic gun loaded over capacity! And, he got out of the car!

I read LI briefly at lunch. Looks like this Vietnam Vet really got in to some Schmitt over there as a medic. His testimony was clearly powerful. One of the legal experts on Twitter claimed he settled the case - no way this won't weigh heavy enough to get innocent on all counts.

Hey, have any of you idiots that keep swearing GZ should be convicted clicked on the thumbnail on the first post on this page (#2921). After looking at that, do you still hold the same opinion?

that map clearly shows that GZ got out of his car; which is a crime punishable by death!