The News: March 15, 2012 at 12pm

Where were you when you heard there was a Press Conference scheduled? One word to describe your reaction.

At my desk, listening to WGR550 on the internet (I own my own business near Albany)and was reading the Shoutbox when I got the text from WGR, guys were saying he was still in town and then they announced the Press Conf on ESPN - didn't get a lick of work done the rest of the day.

One word: Relief

Second Word: PAIN (2012 QB's playing us)

In my office with another Bills fan who was anxiously awaiting any news. I told him to turn on WGR about an hour before the news broke. I heard the news get announced at the same time as my boss was in the room talking to me about a project I'm working on. I had to pretend to stay calm and collected with him (a Giants fan) while inside I was celebrating and freaking out. The other Bills fan in the office was DYING to talk to me about it, but had to remain quiet until our boss finished. The moment he walked out of my office...high fives were given and the celebration began.

Later that day we went out to the parking lot for a celebratory beer. Classy all the way.

In my office with another Bills fan who was anxiously awaiting any news. I told him to turn on WGR about an hour before the news broke. I heard the news get announced at the same time as my boss was in the room talking to me about a project I'm working on. I had to pretend to stay calm and collected with him (a Giants fan) while inside I was celebrating and freaking out. The other Bills fan in the office was DYING to talk to me about it, but had to remain quiet until our boss finished. The moment he walked out of my office...high fives were given and the celebration began.

Later that day we went out to the parking lot for a celebratory beer. Classy all the way.

:lol: I love Bills fans

Sitting on my couch(called in sick to work).

Laptop on my lap, F5ing the epic Mario Williams thread and streaming WGR.

TV on, muted, tuned to NFL Network.

Cell phone on the seat next to me, constantly updating and keeping up with Twitter.

Drinking very large cup of coffee that, concidentally, started out... say it with me...

GROUND UP AND IN THE FREEZER.

Thanks! Mario was a great prescription.

Also helps with steroids, antibiotics and codeine-enhanced cough syrup.

Were you in Toronto with Merriman?

Anyone seen Pat Moran's daughter lately?

Nobody else with any input? For it being such a momentous occasion in the future history of the Buffalo Bills, it seems that sharing the way in which you experienced it would be a good thing...

I think most of us are just getting over the hangover.

I was in Jackson, MS interviewing potential sales peoples. When a buddy texted the good news ..and then many of the updates.

I was pumped. After getting the text, my primary question to the candidates was ...do you watch football? follow up: Do you know who Mario Williams is? (they'd answer with something) No.... he's a Bill now!! Then I'd make them talk football for a bit.

I'm sure they think it was the most screwed up job interview ever. But, hell, I was having fun!

Ps ... mods this should get added to the super mario thread.. just to keep it alive!

I've made my girlfriend endure 2+ days of me watching nothing but SportsCenter at the same time not watching any of it because I kept on my cell phone refreshing about every 10 seconds to see what everyones thoughts were and hearing all the updates. I'm proud to say I've been here since the first post and haven't left. After reading every single post I feel so much closer to everyone here. I'll tell this story to my kids and grandkids someday. (they better be Bills fans).

At the end of the day, some of us don't agree and some of us might hate one another for thier opinions of the Bills but there's no better place than right here with all you guys enjoying these franchise changing moments. I consider you all my fellow Bills friends. Go Bills!!!

I was in the basement of a building under construction in Atherton, CA. It's a classroom building on the campus of "The Menlo School" where rich people send their kids. Tuition for all grades is $24K per year. Jerry Rice's kids go to school there. Some of the seniors drive Aston Martins.

Usually I don't get phone reception in that basement but yesterday for some reason I did. First my stepson called with the news. Then my wife called with the news. Then my best buddy called with the news. All in about 3 minutes time.

I have a big Buffalo Bills bumper sticker on my toolbox. On Friday's during the season I wear my Bills hard hat (it's red, gotta get a new white one).

Guys on the job sites always give me a hard time for being a Bills fan. As you can imagine I'm always surrounded by Niners and Raiders fans. I always tell them they'll be kissing my toolbox after we win the Super Bowl.

After the third call one of the sprinkler fitters (I kid you not, his name is Berman… but he's actually a Brown's fan) smiled at me and said "Mario Williams?"

I said "Yeah Baby!"

He's still sore that the Browns lost out in the RGIII derby but he said, "Congratulations… at least one of our teams got the big fish."