Heard the Vikings are looking to trade J. Allen

NastyMan

I was just listening to NFL radio and they mentioned something about the Vikings may be looking to trade J. Allen. Do you think they would take a 4th rounder for him or maybe a third since we have 2 4th rounders? Could you imagine that line Mario, Dareus, Kyle, and Jared wow!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just listening to NFL radio and they mentioned something about the Vikings may be looking to trade J. Allen. Do you think they would take a 4th rounder for him or maybe a third since we have 2 4th rounders? Could you imagine that line Mario, Dareus, Kyle, and Jared wow!!

i hate to say chill out at a time like this but.... mario was always realistic. mario and jared allen is not.

I'm not sure what this means?

I'll explain. A front 4 with those guys is worthy of a comic book superhero storyline. First they crush Eli in a Super Bowl victory when the Giants kickers misses wide left. Then they crush RGbust in a second straight SB victory. The next saga is beating the hell out of Romo en route to another SB victory. And finally the clincher. They knock Romo out cold and beat Orton for their fourth straight Super Bowl victory, heroicly righting all the wrongs of the 90's. And they do this while fighting crime in every city they play. :beer:

I'll explain. A front 4 with those guys is worthy of a comic book superhero storyline. First they crush Eli in a Super Bowl victory when the Giants kickers misses wide left. Then they crush RGbust in a second straight SB victory. The next saga is beating the hell out of Romo en route to another SB victory. And finally the clincher. They knock Romo out cold and beat Orton for their fourth straight Super Bowl victory, heroicly righting all the wrongs of the 90's. And they do this while fighting crime in every city they play. :beer:

You, my good sir are ridiculous. And i love it!! What would they call them? The Avengers seems appropriate but its not very original.

Got it. While cooking killer b'lo wings for every fan in the city and pissing free beer, no doubt.

I'd love to see it, I think our next move is a WR and renegotiating FJax.

Yet you debated me on all the money you thought we had.

That was before 60 million guaranteed

:thumbsup: