The Bill Curtain (Williams, Williams, and Dareus)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they should first win a game.

You're right! And for the next 2 1/2 months no one is allowed to mention anything pertaining to the Bills! Don't even dare speculate, estimate, or read forums post in the mean time. Offseason is solely for complete and utter silence on all things Bills related. Thank god you set us straight!

Edited by Insomniac99

• 3 months later...

Let's do the math here… 4 defensive linemen against 5 offensive linemen and two tight ends, each of whom weigh 265 pounds…

I'm very disappointed in Mario Williams. I knew he wasn't an elite player but I didn't think he'd look this bad.

However aside from that, no 4 down linemen are going to stop a running game consisting of 7 large blockers when they're being backed up by two small linebackers and 5 defensive backs.

Man, people are piling on Kyle Williams now? The guy's a stud, despite his showing yesterday.

No. Studs show up to play. Kyle Williams rolled over like a whipped dog. If we're being honest, Kyle holds as much blame as both of the other ladies, and the over-paid baby. Edited by TakeYouToTasker