What are you doing to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

BillsPride12

If you are in LA - opens at 6 AM

http://213nightlife.com/caseysirishpub

Supposed to rain all weekend - no beach day

Speaking of weather... Amazing that it was 80 here yesterday... Gonna be the same today and then stay in the 70's and 60's for as long as the 10 day forecast shows! I can't remember a warmer St. Pat's week... Usually it is damp and cold...

It is 67 degrees right now at 0400 on the Ides of March, in Chicago... WOW!

We host a St. Patrick's Day party every year. I picked up 15 corned beef briskets yesterday. Normally I brew an irish stout but I didn't have time this year so I'll just need to pick up a bunch of guinness and jameson at the store tomorrow.

Having a couple two three Guinnesses after work today watching March Madness. Going to the parade tomorrow downtown - might have a couple two three Guinnesses. Golfing a links course Sunday morning with more Guinnesses

What? Is March 17th the pre-season warm-up for the real drinking holiday: Dyngus Day? You know, that Polish holiday when people can actually hold their drink and find a proper washroom.

JUST JOKING... Busting some Irish balls... Enjoy and have fun!

Oh, and remember... Dyngus Day is always the Monday after Easter Sunday and Easter Sunday is always the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox... For the true drunks, that is easy to remember... The amateurs I guess 3-17 is hard enough!

Having a couple two three Guinnesses after work today watching March Madness. Going to the parade tomorrow downtown - might have a couple two three Guinnesses. Golfing a links course Sunday morning with more Guinnesses

So except for the parade, just a normal average weekend for you.

See you in a few hours gentlemen.

Ready for some face melting. \mm/

For those that care:

Shine on You Crazy Diamond stole the show.

That sounds awesome...love that they keep their floyd/beatles versions in their shows!

• 2 weeks later...

Chef, Umphrey just announced a show at the Electric Factory in Philly, but outside, on June 29th...which happens to be my birthday.....WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Note to self : Expect rambling, incoherent posts from Poojer on June 29th.

2nd note to self : Remember they will look similar to his normal rambling, incoherent posts.

damn straight...last birthday until the big Hawaii 5-0....gotta party like a rock star...gonna have the moves like (i've had too much) Jaeger....

Note to self : Expect rambling, incoherent posts from Poojer on June 29th.

2nd note to self : Remember they will look similar to his normal rambling, incoherent posts.

Chef, Umphrey just announced a show at the Electric Factory in Philly, but outside, on June 29th...which happens to be my birthday.....WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Excellent Pooj. By far the best show I've ever seen. The venue helped but they were great. Both Ryan and Jefferson (the light man extraordinaire) posted on Facebook the day of the show how cool the Fox Theater is. As a matter of fact Jefferson said he wished they could play there every night. I'd be ok with that. Only problem is it got pretty lit that night(wife was out of town :beer: ) and missed the last train home and had to take a cab home from Oakland. The cabby didn't take cards and we had to find an ATM and when we did I couldn't remember my PIN so I finally talked him in to taking a card. Who the !@#$ drives a passenger from Oakland to SF without first asking if they had enough cash. Damn, I could have sworn $100 was going to be enough for the night. :lol: