Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFLN has to be hoping, desperately, that Williams doesn't sign with Buffalo. There have to be a bunch of producers shitting bricks at the thought of having to cover "Mario Williams first practice in Buffalo," "Mario Williams arrives at training camp in Buffalo," etc. rather than, say, Chicago.

DC, who are you kidding?

You know they just plain won't cover it.

:P

He was the number name (before Peyton) in free agency, however, is anyone getting the subtle sense from watching NFL Network or ESPN that as we emerged as a player in this deal that Mario to them...well, just doesn't seem as important or is being downgraded?

I don't know, guys, maybe it started a little bit when they did a side interview with Balldinger and the first questions was how MW coming to Buffalo...effects Chicago.

:blink:

Then how great it would have been for him and for the Bears there.

:huh:

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Am I the only one who doesn't necessarily see the flying the fiancee in as necessarily a good sign? Reminds me of the Marvin Lewis situation. Let's hope when they meet with the other players and wives they sell her on the city.

I don't think anyone that doesn't have something glowing to say will be allowed to attend the meeting.

He was the number name (before Peyton) in free agency, however, is anyone getting the subtle sense from watching NFL Network or ESPN that as we emerged as a player in this deal that Mario to them...well, just doesn't seem as important or is being downgraded?

Absolutely. No mention of the visit on espn's side-links all day yesterday. Frustrating. Why wouldn't they adore our powerhouse franchise as much as we do???

Man, I sure hope the Bills get this guy...

because all the while they are courting super Mario....other teams are snapping up the rest of the top free agents out there

Question for Ieatcrayonz, why do they call them free agents when they cost so much money to acquire?