Sanchez re-ups

QB Bills

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That IS good news for Bills fans - Sanchez sucks, and now he will suck for Rex Ryan in New Jersey for the next 2-3 seasons. (Also guess this means the Manning Bros. have decided that New Jersey just ain't big enuff for both of them!)

totally agree.

I wonder if it's one or those bogus extension deals like Mcnabb did with skins where on the surface it looks like commitment but closer inspection reveals it was all window dressing because the team has many options to get out of it.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Would it have really ben that hard to type "Re-Signs"? Re-ups has got to be the most annoying thing I've ever heard. I'm no Harvard graduate or anything but it just kills me to see it. Its gotten so bad that even ESPN and other media outlets use it. I hate it!!!

On a side note. I'm in shock that the Jets would do such a thing. Dirty Sanchez is one BAD QB and they just waved goodbye to thier postseason hopes for as long as Dirty is there.

On a side, side note. After reading that article and looking at Dirty's picture I finally realized who he will resemble for the rest of his career in both looks and ability/stats/effectiveness... Vinny Testeverde

Its a meaningless extension. Basically the Jets gave Sanchez the starting job for this season and this season only. They will likely bring in a veteran backup to compete with him. But there is no way that if Sanchez under-preforms this season they will keep him around. Its basically a vote of confidence for this season and this season only.

Its a meaningless extension. Basically the Jets gave Sanchez the starting job for this season and this season only. They will likely bring in a veteran backup to compete with him. But there is no way that if Sanchez under-preforms this season they will keep him around. Its basically a vote of confidence for this season and this season only.

actually no, it's far from meaningless...he just got a crapload of money and a lot of it guaranteed

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7668318/new-york-jets-extend-mark-sanchez-deal-end-pursuit-peyton-manning

i really don't get how professional football execs can be so stupid...the guy is terrible, especially considering the talent he is surrounded with on that offense

Would it have really ben that hard to type "Re-Signs"? Re-ups has got to be the most annoying thing I've ever heard. I'm no Harvard graduate or anything but it just kills me to see it. Its gotten so bad that even ESPN and other media outlets use it. I hate it!!!

On a side note. I'm in shock that the Jets would do such a thing. Dirty Sanchez is one BAD QB and they just waved goodbye to thier postseason hopes for as long as Dirty is there.

On a side, side note. After reading that article and looking at Dirty's picture I finally realized who he will resemble for the rest of his career in both looks and ability/stats/effectiveness... Vinny Testeverde

what are your thoughts on big-ups?

and everyone knows that this is the most annoying thing in the world:

Edited by QB Bills

what are your thoughts on big-ups?

and everyone knows that this is the most annoying thing in the world:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs

that's not the most annoying thing in the world. It's the most annoying sound in the world. But well played my friend, well played.

Per ESPN

The contract includes $20.5 million in guarantees and $40.5 million in "new" money, bringing his total over five years to $58.25 million, . He can make an additional $10 million in escalators.

Sanchez is now the seventh-highest paid NFL quarterback

http://www.nydailyne...ksEnabled=false

great news!!! i'm of the opinion that this guy is one of the worst starting qbs in the league, if not the worst

Now, now, you exaggerate. In QB rating, he's only #24 in the league, right after some guy named Ryan Fitz...gerald? I think he went to Harvard.

(in completion percentage he's 27th so not far off the bottom. Fitz as we know is #9)

I think Sanchez has a good arm, better arm than many QB. I think he could benefit by less time dating HS girls and more time with film and the playbook.

Don't let it bother you. The military has been using it for decades.

I'm happy to hear this, especially with worrying if they were going to be part of the Peyton Manning sweepstakes. The Jets do have some talented receivers and having Manning could have been a problem. But with the money they just paid, I don't think they have the cap room.

Assuming, of course, that Manning regains his arm strength.