Karma is a biatch

plenzmd1

My kids are off this week for spring. break, and were total tools this weekend. So today we have about 2 inches come down, and the public schools are closed. The snow will all be melted by. noon looks like, so they dont even get to play in it for long. HAH, there s a God,,,,,

My kids are off this week for spring. break, and were total tools this weekend. So today we have about 2 inches come down, and the public schools are closed. The snow will all be melted by. noon looks like, so they dont even get to play in it for long. HAH, there s a God,,,,,

You should make them shovel it before it melts.

spring break? what district? my kids have next month for spring break...this is very early...

Like the Bible teaches: Honour thy father, little tools, lest thou be smote.

Not sure a day off from school is really going to upset them that much, but glad you're happy.

Like the Bible teaches: Honour thy father, little tools, lest thou be smote.

Not sure a day off from school is really going to upset them that much, but glad you're happy.

HAHA..good quote. I worded the original poorly.

They have spring break starting today, so are off school anyway. They are in private...but the public schools cancelled today due to the snow.

So they are cranky they are off when school would have been cancelled anyway :thumbsup:

Edited by plenzmd1

Nice, I wonder what future karma God has in store for someone who refers to his kids as "tools"?

Hopefully it also catches up with the guy who "loves it" and thinks it's "hilarious". :thumbsup:

Nice, I wonder what future karma God has in store for someone who refers to his kids as "tools"?

Hopefully it also catches up with the guy who "loves it" and thinks it's "hilarious". :thumbsup:

I'm thinking some pretty damn good Karma.

I'm pretty sure God has a great sense of humor.

Have you met his kids? For all you know, they really are tools.