Kameron wimbley

depends on what he wants $$$ wise. if he wants some big contract id rather the bills just dump a little more and offer it to mario williams.

make that ALOT MORE $$$ - Mario is going where the BIG $$$ is... The Bills don't pay out that kinda $$$

make that ALOT MORE $$$ - Mario is going where the BIG $$$ is... The Bills don't pay out that kinda $$$

im guessing KW is gonna get a big contract too. not mario williams big but. hes no bum

Bills would be making a very smart move if they signed him, big need is filled as he can play 4-3 OLB or 4-3 DE and if they want to use a 3-4 he has had some experience as a 3-4 OLB. I think he would be worth it for the right price a 4-5 million dollar a year offer for four years maybe stretch it to 5.5 over 4 years with 10 gauranteed. They can't break the bank for anything over 5.5ish million a year but get him on a 4 year 20+ million dollar deal is a fair price.

Bills would be making a very smart move if they signed him, big need is filled as he can play 4-3 OLB or 4-3 DE and if they want to use a 3-4 he has had some experience as a 3-4 OLB. I think he would be worth it for the right price a 4-5 million dollar a year offer for four years maybe stretch it to 5.5 over 4 years with 10 gauranteed. They can't break the bank for anything over 5.5ish million a year but get him on a 4 year 20+ million dollar deal is a fair price.

He will more likely command something like a 5 year 40 million dollar contract. He is only 28 and big and fast. Someone will pay him.

He will more likely command something like a 5 year 40 million dollar contract. He is only 28 and big and fast. Someone will pay him.

5 years 8 per is a lot and I would say the Bills would be out of play for the guy if that were his price. The guy is a good player but not a big time difference maker. Its a capped league so 8 million for a 4-3 OLB that isn't a game changer isn't something that a lot of teams can afford. The best offer the Bills should throw out is 5 years for 30 and that's only if they feel he is a quality Pass rusher out of the OLB position.