Now That the combine is Over !!

T master

Now that the combine is over what position do you think our first pick is going to be ?? I am totally lost now :blink: !! The guys that every one picked in different mocks didn't really look like the right fit for what we need or value , especially at #10 ..

Upshaw looked way slow , Ingram they said has a bit of a problem with the run although i still think with his versatility he would be more worthy of our top pick if that was the way we are going to go , Couples reminds me way to much of Maybin , he's got that cocky ass phony attitude like Maybin had when he first got picked, plus the questions about his motivation & that adds up to i'll pass for me ..

I think that seeing as we need a WR , LT , DB & that Buddy goes with the BPA we may go with M .Floyd , J . Martin or D . Kirkpatrick if they are there at our pick because those are areas of need for us . Plus given the fact that our WR corp DB's & LT are all positions that we have FA that have questions ..

I'm glad i'm not Buddy & Chan because i know how relentless Bills fans can be , you guys don't give any body a break i found from posting on this site !!

Well i know there will be a lot of this for the next few weeks seeing as the draft is a ways off so i figured i'd get right at it so you all could have some one to mock i would hate to see you all get board so have at it !!!

Edited by Beerball
Edited title for clarity

Well i know there will be a lot of this for the next few weeks seeing as the draft is a ways off so i figured i'd get right at it so you all could have some one to mock i would hate to see you all get board so have at it !!!

The never ending sentence.

If Floyd is there, we may take him. Although, besides character/judgement I heard a knock on him is his route running, which Chix values. Martin could be a possibility. But I think the real BPA when we draft will be DeCastro. I know he's not a "need," but neither was Spiller. So, DeCastro is my dark horse. I think we pick up a DE in round 2. Someone will be there.

Based on everything I saw and who we need, it's going to be either Mel Ingram or Nick Perry. It's a deep draft for big WRs, so why go WR. Maybe OT first if we think Curry or the like will be there in the 2nd.

Edited by JPS

Based on everything I saw and who we need, it's going to be either Mel Ingram or Nick Perry. It's a deep draft for big WRs, so why go WR. Maybe OT first if we think Curry or the like will be there in the 2nd.

Because even with Stevie were 2-3 guys shy of a full stable? Because anyone we take at WR is like 50-50 so a couple might be good?

Until we know what we're doing with Stevie, Bell and the available FAs it's even more of a guessing game than it will be on draft day (though, I do enjoy playing the guessing game). The only thing I'm confident about is that we will take an OT if we don't re-sign Bell. If Stevie and Bell are re-signed, I love trading down but know that makes too much sense to happen. Wish we needed a guard or ILB so we could draft DeCastro or Kuechly (though technically they'd both be reaches at 10 based on their positions it looks like they'll be All-Pros for years to come).

That worked well for the Redskins a few years ago. Wait a second...

Ah yea - the dreaded 25% outcome of flipping a coin twice and missing both.

Worked decent that year for us. Got one atleast.

Your right though- if wr is bpa at 10 we should pass cause we could get 3rd round guy in the 4th. Having both guys would be a huge mistake.

I think free agency and signing our own players will have a huge effect on what we do in the draft. Another factor will obviously be what players are taken before we pick. There is lots of time between now and the draft for players to get hurt or get into trouble so the players ranking will probably change a lot by draft day. That is my long way of saying that there is absolutely no way for anybody to know what will happen with that pick.

Now that the combine is over what position do you think our first pick is going to be ?? I am totally lost now :blink: !! The guys that every one picked in different mocks didn't really look like the right fit for what we need or value , especially at #10 ..

Upshaw looked way slow , Ingram they said has a bit of a problem with the run although i still think with his versatility he would be more worthy of our top pick if that was the way we are going to go , Couples reminds me way to much of Maybin , he's got that cocky ass phony attitude like Maybin had when he first got picked, plus the questions about his motivation & that adds up to i'll pass for me ..

I think that seeing as we need a WR , LT , DB & that Buddy goes with the BPA we may go with M .Floyd , J . Martin or D . Kirkpatrick if they are there at our pick because those are areas of need for us . Plus given the fact that our WR corp DB's & LT are all positions that we have FA that have questions ..

I'm glad i'm not Buddy & Chan because i know how relentless Bills fans can be , you guys don't give any body a break i found from posting on this site !!

Kirkpatrick.

Buffalo Barbarian...

I preface this comment by stating that I do enjoy and mostly respect your posts on this message board, but what is the deal with your ever-changing mock draft signature? Riley Reiff, Michael Brockers, and now Dre Kirkpatrick as your 1st round pick? Not to mention our love affair with Ryan Tannehill. What gives brother? You're all over the map.....who's it gonna be?

"get board" - T Master

What are you trying to say ----- HMMMMMMM ??