Pain at the Pump

IDBillzFan

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't recall seeing gas prices rise so much so quickly.

We have some gas stations in Los Angeles closing in on $5.30/gallon regular unleaded.

Top that.

Holy ****! On the news this morning the most expensive they found in the Bay Area was $4.49

And try to use public transportation in LA.

Around $3.70 last I checked.

And the annual spring switch-to-ethanol-blend increase hasn't even started.

Yup, that's always a nice bump. One of the "excuses" here in CA is that there's a refinery fire in WA (I think) and we're shipping gas to them.

Yup, that's always a nice bump. One of the "excuses" here in CA is that there's a refinery fire in WA (I think) and we're shipping gas to them.

Good business plan...torch a refinery at 9am, price of gas goes up, and turn a nice profit by close of business.

No gouging there. I just paid 3.73 in Boston.

I'm pretty sure mine was at 3.67 earlier this week when I gassed up. I've been meaning to post this one story though, so I'm glad this thread popped up. Over the weekend, I drove past a station that had their gas at 3.99. And that was the "cash" price. If you wanted to pay with a card, it was something like 10 cents more. Every other station was in the 3.60s.

How can this place even think of going with that price? To go nearly 40 cents more than everyone else (because most people are paying with a card) in your immediate area is pure stupidity. You could even see another gas station from this one's pumps, so only pure laziness would lead you to not driving down the street.

I personally don't recall seeing gas prices rise so much so quickly.

We have some gas stations in Los Angeles closing in on $5.30/gallon regular unleaded.

Top that.

What?????????That was a mistake or it was just an owner seeing who would bite. I work by lax. U cant get more La, than that. I paid 4.21 yesterday. (chevron)

2 nights ago i filled up another vehicle and it was 4.15. (76)

Obviously I have seen some 4.30's but most were hovering around the 4.20's.

What?????????That was a mistake or it was just an owner seeing who would bite. I work by lax. U cant get more La, than that. I paid 4.21 yesterday. (chevron)

2 nights ago i filled up another vehicle and it was 4.15. (76)

Obviously I have seen some 4.30's but most were hovering around the 4.20's.

That doesn't fit into LA's overall scheme so hush. You are clearly lying.

As is this website.

Edited by Booster4324