Valentines Gift Deals

Rob's House

Try this groupon deal

http://touch.groupon.com/deals/ftd-national-feb?c=deal_button&d=ftd-national-feb&mobile=true&p=1&s=body&sid=11094854&user=8f50e44e692c0994d17fa0a3ae4afb5cb6b17cd585c8919ac1bbca254a5160db&utm_campaign=11094854&utm_medium=email&utm_source=bfd_ftd-national-feb

So Valentine's Day's around the corner & I go to proflowers.com & type in "Glen" to get the radio deal, but it's just not as good as it used to be.

Anyone know of any such deals and/or original ideas?

Surprise her with something sexy.

Like a trail of rose petals leading to the boudoir where she finds lit candles, softly playing music, and on the bed she sees a 5 gallon tub of mayonnaise, leather gloves and an oyster shucker. Thats when you jump out of the closet wearing nothing but a hockey mask and a toolbelt. She'll love it.

The grocery store has flowers just as good as the online places for about 1/10th the price.

What do oyu know about women..you Star Wars geek :nana:

Kroger has $5 flowers after 3 on Sunday..wifey poo still does not know that

Also, if you really want to make the day special and get engaged...this is an offer your bride to be will always remember.

http://www.pizzahut.com/proposal.html

Edited by plenzmd1

What do oyu know about women..you Star Wars geek :nana:

Kroger has $5 flowers after 3 on Sunday..wifey poo still does not know that

Also, if you really want to make the day special and get engaged...this is an offer your bride to be will always remember.

http://www.pizzahut.com/proposal.html

Mine's easy enough. Tickets to Jimmy Buffett and she was ecstatic.

Surprise her with something sexy.

Like a trail of rose petals leading to the boudoir where she finds lit candles, softly playing music, and on the bed she sees a 5 gallon tub of mayonnaise, leather gloves and an oyster shucker. Thats when you jump out of the closet wearing nothing but a hockey mask and a toolbelt. She'll love it.

Reminds me of a joke. A guy meets a woman at a bar and they strike up a conversation. They find out their both into kinky sex. She invites him back to her place. She says she's going to slip into something more comforable. As she comes out all decked head to toe in leather he's heading out the door. "Where are you going?" she askes. "I !@#$ed your dog and **** in your shoes, I'm done here"

Reminds me of a joke. A guy meets a woman at a bar and they strike up a conversation. They find out their both into kinky sex. She invites him back to her place. She says she's going to slip into something more comforable. As she comes out all decked head to toe in leather he's heading out the door. "Where are you going?" she askes. "I !@#$ed your dog and **** in your shoes, I'm done here"

When are you going to get to the kinky parts?