I'm looking for a QB

Hi Guys!

Our first division team here in France is looking urgently for a quarterback. Our canadian QB has been fired this week as he coud not get along with the coach. Problem is the season starts in two weeks! So we are looking for someone who could be available ASAP and till mid june and the end of our season. The team will pay for the travels, expenses, will provide a flat and give the QB a little extra money. It can be a great experience for a young american who can discover France and Europe, play football at a decent level (something like NCAA D3)... The team is based in Grenoble in the French Alps. If you know someone who could be interested, the guy should have experience as a starter with a team at least at a NCAA D2-D3 level. Contact me at edenfrog@hotmail.com

Edited by olivier in france

A few things i had forgotten: This is a 10 games regular season league with trips planned in Nice, Aix en Provence, Thonon les Bains, Amiens and Paris. The team will play additionnal games in the european cup called the EFAF Cup with a trip planned in Switzerland for the first round.

Edited by olivier in france

As long as you have nice hotels, Tom Brady might be available!

Otherwise, I'd look at undrafted FA's from last year at the QB position. Might be someone who would love to keep playing taht has no idea this opportunity exists. Sounds like a great one.