Tom Brady needs your prayers.

erynthered

http://sports.yahoo....-154747410.html

"My sweet friends and family. This sunday will be a really important day in my husband's life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this super bowl. [...] I feel Tommy really needs our prayer, our support and love at this time. [...]

So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this sunday."

"My sweet friends and family. This sunday will be a really important day in my husband's life. He and his team worked so hard to get to this point and now they need us more than ever to send them positive energy so they can fulfill their dream of winning this super bowl. [...] I feel Tommy really needs our prayer, our support and love at this time. [...]

So I kindly ask all of you to join me on this positive chain and pray for him, so he can feel confident, healthy and strong. Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this sunday."

So she writes this email which gets covered by media and posted here on TBD. She now has more effect than she could achieve with a chain email. Very smart.

And the Giants don't feel the same way because? After reading that I hope the Giants drill the Patriots. Brady has a supermodel wife, 3 rings, and a ticket to the HOF. When is it enough? Hey Gisele, blow it out your ass.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

"You have reached God. I'm sorry but I'm away from heaven right now attending to much more important things. Please leave your prayer at the sound of the beep and I'll gladly delete it as soon as I listen to it. Thank you and have a blessed day. Beeeeeeeeeeep"

Edited by Chef Jim

Dear Tom and Gisele,

I read your e-mail in the paper this morning, cute. I have one thing to say to you both.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

So, Go !@#$ yourselves.

Regards

Tom Coughlin

"TOMMY"? Little Tommy Brady needs positive energy and prayer? I piss in your Uggs Tommy.

Two points..

First, Chris Chase has got to be the worst "blogger" on the planet. He's certainly not a reporter, columnist or anything of the sort.

Second, The fact that Chris the idiot Chase felt the need to post a private email to start gossip is absolutely pathetic.

Two points..

First, Chris Chase has got to be the worst "blogger" on the planet. He's certainly not a reporter, columnist or anything of the sort.

Second, The fact that Chris the idiot Chase felt the need to post a private email to start gossip is absolutely pathetic.

Guess you didnt read the link. He got it from the NY Post. :rolleyes: