Vikings will listen for trades....

Armchair GM

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, the word I am hearing is that the Redskins Plan A is to acquire Matt Flynn. However, it sounds like Flynn will either wind up with Seattle or Miami. Plan B, then, is for Washington to move up to #2 -- and they are willing to give St. Louis anything they want in order to make that happen.

Do we do it

Who would pull the trigger and to get RGIII?

Trading up a pick or 2 is one thing, jumping up to number 3 from 10 with the point system is dumb

the # 3 pick is worth 2200

R1p10 = 1300

R2p42= 480

R3p74= 220

R4p106= 82

R5p138= 37

R6p170= 23.4

R7p202= 10.6

Our entire Draft = 2153

We would have to package in next years first round draft our one of our best players to achieve this sort of like the Cutler or Ricky Williams trade.....just stupidity

Disagree 100%. He's a turnover machine. Inaccurate and not "game smart".

I agree with you 100%. Not audibilizing away from the 4th and 1 handoff to Fred down inside their 20 when the Jets had the line stacked in the home game against them, after we had already taken a timeout was pure stupidity. (a QB sneak was the call right there)

Worse than that, the guy is just not that good. And what upside does he really have? Someone explain to me why my thinking is wrong. I want to believe in our starting QB, but after watching him the past couple of seasons, I come to the conclusion that he is a solid backup at best on his good days.

Fitz is the guy, we're going to keep building around him until there's nothing more we can do. With the right pieces he can take this team places.

Keep dreaming. Fitzpatrick stunk up the joint for that entire 7 game losing streak. He is not taking this team anywhere. We need to draft a QB.

all anyone mentions is 12 years with not playoffs waaaa!!!.....we need to make the playoffs next year for Buddy's sake for Chan's sake. Can't put those plans on the back burner and take a future player, we need to take an impact guy right now. It's not time for RG III ...that being said I think he'll will be an outstanding pro

I agree with you 100%. Not audibilizing away from the 4th and 1 handoff to Fred down inside their 20 when the Jets had the line stacked in the home game against them, after we had already taken a timeout was pure stupidity. (a QB sneak was the call right there)

Worse than that, the guy is just not that good. And what upside does he really have? Someone explain to me why my thinking is wrong. I want to believe in our starting QB, but after watching him the past couple of seasons, I come to the conclusion that he is a solid backup at best on his good days.

Not gonna argue to vehemently with you, and I to have lost some confidence that was already shaky

with Fitz to begin with. He did have some pretty horrible fau paux's this season, but he also had

some pretty amazing moments.

He did some really good things with basically a thinning and not very intimidating to beign with

recieving corp.I think the big thing is that he just lost his confidence,I look at Fitz as a system

type player, sort of along the line of Sanchez, and should never really be the focus of the offense,

but rather the field general.

I think that we all agree that he is a likeable enough guy, actually from some of the things that

I have read about him, more than likeable, and when compared with the average athelete attitude of today,

he is downright refreshing. So, if they can surround him with the right weapons, and keep him reigned in a bit,

I am very comfortable with him being our short to mid term starting QB, and we do have other more pressing needs.

More concerned with the quality of our back-ups.

I would currently take Fitz over any of the following NFL Staring QB's:

-Alex Smith SF

-Matt Cassel KC

-Carson Palmer/Jason Campbell Radaz

-Tim Tebow Den

-Sanchez Jets

-Freeman TB (Toss-Up)

-Matt Moore Mia

-Colt McCoy Clev

-Whoever the Indy QB was (excluding Manning of course)

-Matt Hassleback Tenn

-Gabbert Jax

-Dalton Cin (had a nice year, not enough body of work)

-Flacco (would be a very tough call, roghly same age)

-Can't remeber the Seattle QB(s) so that makes my case there.

-Arizona all of them

-Grossman Wash

-Romo

That puts him into the top half of the leauge anyhow, IMHO!

Fire away!

Edited by Cookiemonster