Franchise F.JACKSON trade for D.E and draft LAMICHAEL JAMES

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXACTLY HE IS 31and gonna slow down get what we can and add more speed

I actually agree to a point. I mean, look what the Pats did with Beldsow. Trade high, buy low. It won't get much higher than this for F. jackson. Although James is a projected 2nd-3rd rounder, so we could still get a DE/OLB in the first.

On the other hand, we are the Bills: we will trade Jackson and watch him rattle off 4 NFL MVP seasons. Can't win either way.

If we had spiller and james in the backfied at the sametime and decided to pass no linebackers will keep up with those two. Now i didnt say we tade JACKSON for some scrubb DE he would have to be real good

I actually agree to a point. I mean, look what the Pats did with Beldsow. Trade high, buy low. It won't get much higher than this for F. jackson. Although James is a projected 2nd-3rd rounder, so we could still get a DE/OLB in the first.

On the other hand, we are the Bills: we will trade Jackson and watch him rattle off 4 NFL MVP seasons. Can't win either way.

EXACTLY drew got injured and wasnt the same

Just so we understand that speed is not the only or most important trait of a running back. Fred has good hands, good vision, can pass protect, and very rarely goes down on the first hit. To me all more important then being able to run fast. We already have Spiller as our change of pace, or speed back.

Just so we understand that speed is not the only or most important trait of a running back. Fred has good hands, good vision, can pass protect, and very rarely goes down on the first hit. To me all more important then being able to run fast. We already have Spiller as our change of pace, or speed back.

Very true, i love jackson dont get me wrong but spiller deserves his chance to put his name in the nfl and when his contract runs out he will split if we dont give him the ball. We didnt draft a rb in the top 10 to have him sit 3 to 4 years as a backup

I'm confused here. Why would we need to franchise Freddy when he's not a UFA this year?

Secondly, assuming Jackson WAS a UFA, would franchising him as a 30+ year old RB realistically fetch the number 1 picks that a franchise player commands?

GO BILLS!!!

Everyone wants to sign jackson longterm. I dissagree JAMES and SPILLER EQUAL ALOT OF SPEED that opens our passing game up by far

Wow!? just when I thought the Keith Ellison thread was bad. We don't need 2 waterbugs, Fred is one of the best backs in the league and I certainly wouldn't draft James, I'd rather draft Doug Martin from Boise.

And what DE would you trade him for?

Wow!? just when I thought the Keith Ellison thread was bad. We don't need 2 waterbugs, Fred is one of the best backs in the league and I certainly wouldn't draft James, I'd rather draft Doug Martin from Boise.

And what DE would you trade him for?

MArio Williams, and Cliff Avril,and Robert Mathis........................all at once. :devil: