Brockers

Astrobot

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like it, but there's no doubt that Brockers would be a bit of a project as he's still quite young and few DT's just step in and dominate from day one.

question though is when would we get him? he's not worth a 10 but then again he probably won't be tehre when we pick again in the 2nd. we would have to trade up.

brockers may also be able to play DE in a 4-3 at the nfl level..he put on a lot of weight in order to play DT

I for one would like this pick..He is a highly rated DT, again allowing Dareus and Williams to be DE in a 4-3...

Comments?

Williams and Dareus as 4-3 DE's?

Really? I thought as our resident draft guy you had a better understanding than that.

Am I the only one who thought this thread was about Asian lineman?

:worthy::w00t:

LSU DL is amazing.

Not sure how we're strong on the DL when we were one of the worst teams in football against the run. Yeah, we didn't have Kyle, but we also didn't have depth. No one behind to step up. A trio of Brockers, Dareus, Williams would be killer. Won't get past the Panthers though.

Edited by bouds

I for one would like this pick..He is a highly rated DT, again allowing Dareus and Williams to be DE in a 4-3...

Comments?

We're all set on DT's, and neither Dareus or Wiliams will ever be 4-3DE's.

Brockers could concievably play NT in a 3-4, but he'd have to gain about 30 lbs of muscle.

What we need is a Whitney Mercilus, or even a Courtney Upshaw. In some packages we could even set this Melvin Ingram kid up as an end, and throw him at unsuspecting QB's.

But no more 1st Rd. DT's.

No more 1st Rd conerbacks.

Unless RG3 is there, we need edgerushers, and O-line help.

NO MORE WASTED PICKS!

Edited by #34fan