Brockers

Astrobot

1. Why slam on the guy for attending a Satellite campus? I'm sure it had more to do with his preferred degree than anything. Pittsburg in still in PENNsylvania and he kicked for the big club on Saturdays.

2. Haven't we been burned enough by Maybinot and Mr. Beautiful hair?

1. If you had paid attention, you would have noticed I said Pittsburg State, not Pittsburgh State. Pittsburg State is located in Pittsburg, Kansas.

2. So, because two guys were not properly coached and/or utilized, that the scouting department's fault?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. If you had paid attention, you would have noticed I said Pittsburg State, not Pittsburgh State. Pittsburg State is located in Pittsburg, Kansas.

2. So, because two guys were not properly coached and/or utilized, that the scouting department's fault?

1. Even if Pittburg is in Kansas :blink: it would only bolster my case that there are few PSU players worth looking at. A punter is an exception anyway.

2. So it is the coaches fault that a 154 pound defensive end drafted 11th or whatever can't get 30 sacks a year? And I suppose the coaches are also at fault that a guy who a 9.3 forty unless he is running a 5.2 because he is going to the salon isn't in the pro bowl every year? Personally I would put those on the scouts spending too much time in College Station PA.

1. Even if Pittburg is in Kansas :blink: it would only bolster my case that there are few PSU players worth looking at. A punter is an exception anyway.

2. So it is the coaches fault that a 154 pound defensive end drafted 11th or whatever can't get 30 sacks a year? And I suppose the coaches are also at fault that a guy who a 9.3 forty unless he is running a 5.2 because he is going to the salon isn't in the pro bowl every year? Personally I would put those on the scouts spending too much time in College Station PA.

Stop sowing chaos! This was a good thread...

Keep in mind that we have a different crew of scouts and different scouting department management. You sound as if there have never been any good players to come out of Penn St.

I tried to get out but whats his name keeps pimping PSU. I don't know why. I will stay out but IMO I do not want anyone from PSU.

I am not pimping Penn St. I am just trying to obtain a logical reason fopr not drafting players from a certain school based solely on the fact that they played at that school. The list of Nittany Lions having solid NFL careers is pretty long. I would not place all of the blame for the lack of success on the players we drafted from there, but also our scouts and coaches. Our drafting history has not been the best in the league.

1. Why slam on the guy for attending a Satellite campus? I'm sure it had more to do with his preferred degree than anything. Pittsburg in still in PENNsylvania and he kicked for the big club on Saturdays.

2. Haven't we been burned enough by Maybinot and Mr. Beautiful hair?

This is the exact kind of gargage that should relegate a poster to "banned" status. Crayonz, I think you should keep your shtick to your own threads and stop trying to de-rail the threads of others that are meant to bolster real football discussion, not whatever it is that you do.

You've been officially called out for purposely trying to de-rail others' threads, and I challenge you to respond. Actually respond, not in your typical tongue-in-cheek gooberishness. If you truly have nothing to contribute to a topic other than intentional misinterpretation, then why not stay out of it?

--------------------------------------

As for the topid at hand, I think Brockers will be a great player, but I like Still better. Either way, I have a hard time thinking that either would end up in Buffalo, given that the team invested nearly $60M in the DT position last off-season.

Edited by thebandit27

This is the exact kind of gargage that should relegate a poster to "banned" status. Crayonz, I think you should keep your shtick to your own threads and stop trying to de-rail the threads of others that are meant to bolster real football discussion, not whatever it is that you do.

You've been officially called out for purposely trying to de-rail others' threads, and I challenge you to respond. Actually respond, not in your typical tongue-in-cheek gooberishness. If you truly have nothing to contribute to a topic other than intentional misinterpretation, then why not stay out of it?

--------------------------------------

As for the topid at hand, I think Brockers will be a great player, but I like Still better. Either way, I have a hard time thinking that either would end up in Buffalo, given that the team invested nearly $60M in the DT position last off-season.

How do you feel about posts 10, 11, 13, 15 and 21 in this thread?

I have tried to be done with this thread but people keep asking me stuff. I just don't want anyone from Penn State at #1 or any other round really. That is much more on topic than those other racist posts.

This is my last post in this thread if it makes you happy. I don't know enough about Brockers to say yes or no but I do know enough about Penn State: NO!!!!!

How do you feel about posts 10, 11, 13, 15 and 21 in this thread?

I have tried to be done with this thread but people keep asking me stuff. I just don't want anyone from Penn State at #1 or any other round really. That is much more on topic than those other racist posts.

This is my last post in this thread if it makes you happy. I don't know enough about Brockers to say yes or no but I do know enough about Penn State: NO!!!!!

Not even Devon Still, who is supposed to be on of the top DTs?