Brockers

Astrobot

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how we're strong on the DL when we were one of the worst teams in football against the run.

Because we had the worst OLB's in the league and our best DL was hurt.

Not sure I understand why there is any confusion about this.

Only way they need a top DT is if he's going to play NT and Williams will move to DE and they play a 3-4 all the time.

Edited by BobChalmers

FORGET Brockers....

youtube.com/watch?v=DQp5lx-hdCM

Devon Still DT Penn St is much better....

Penn State?

Haven't we had enough from that school ? Granted Poz had beautiful hair but check with the Steelers to see what hair gets you without skills and/or after skills have diminished. If we take a guy from Penn State it is like skipping that round of the draft. Is there even a single current NFL player that is even decent that played for them?

Penn State?

Haven't we had enough from that school ? Granted Poz had beautiful hair but check with the Steelers to see what hair gets you without skills and/or after skills have diminished. If we take a guy from Penn State it is like skipping that round of the draft. Is there even a single current NFL player that is even decent that played for them?

Kareem McKenzie, RT, Giants.

1? 1 decent player in the whole NFL is from Penn State and that is the school we should draft from? There are over 275 players in the NFL and only 1 is from Penn State and that is our choice? No Thanks.

Navarro Bowman, Levi Brown, Dan Connor, Tamba Hali, Sean Lee, Jared Odrick, Paul Posluszny, Andrew Quarless, BRYAN SCOTT, Cameron Wake.....just to name a few :thumbsup:

Navarro Bowman, Levi Brown, Dan Connor, Tamba Hali, Sean Lee, Jared Odrick, Paul Posluszny, Andrew Quarless, BRYAN SCOTT, Cameron Wake.....just to name a few :thumbsup:

This thread is about a non-Penn State guy so I will stop posting in it but not until I point out one thing:

All the guys in your list have something beyond PSU in common. They all suck.

Brian Moorman is a good one but he is only a punter.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

This thread is about a non-Penn State guy so I will stop posting in it but not until I point out one thing:

All the guys in your list have something beyond PSU in common. They all suck.

Brian Moorman is a good one but he is only a punter.

F#&@ you are stupid.

Penn State?

Still is a monster but seriously doubt we take him after just taking Dareus, unless the Bills hybrid includes 4 stud DT sets

DTE Dareus

DT KW

DT Heard

DTE Still

:worthy:

1? 1 decent player in the whole NFL is from Penn State and that is the school we should draft from? There are over 275 players in the NFL and only 1 is from Penn State and that is our choice? No Thanks.

You asked for one decent player from Penn State, and I gave you one. The criterion was satisfied.

I know Moorman is only a punter but he is a better punter than those guys are at their position.

Bottom line is still no PSU guys here please.

I don't know why you bring up Brian Moorman since he attended Pittsburg State. At any rate, could you please provide a logical reason to exclude anybody from the team based on where they matriculated?

Edited by jjmac

I don't know why you bring up Brian Moorman since he attended Pittsburg State. At any rate, could you please provide a logical reason to exclude anybody from the team based on where they matriculated?

1. Why slam on the guy for attending a Satellite campus? I'm sure it had more to do with his preferred degree than anything. Pittsburg in still in PENNsylvania and he kicked for the big club on Saturdays.

2. Haven't we been burned enough by Maybinot and Mr. Beautiful hair?