Ravens at pats game thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Flacco, who spent most of the 4th qrtr looking like TJ Yates.

His situational awareness is just unbelievably horrible

Indeed. All-in-all though, he had a much, much better game than I thought he would... I thought he would crumble like last year's playoff game against the Steelers.. What a brutal loss.

Why not run it On the 3rd and 1 play? The run was working all second half. Also, a cconveniently missed defensive holding on that pass.

I honestly don't know. It was there and with a TO in pocket they would have had several shots at the endzone after the easy conversion.

If Flacco wasn't a complete moron he'd have just walked over the LOS for it.

Someone give me a rundown of tge last minute? Sitting on a tarmack

Think of like 3-4 ways team down 3 at the 20 with downs and timeouts could not only not win, but lose, without turning the ball over.

Bad choices, lazy play, and a shanked kick.

Horrible game management at the end. 2d and a foot with 44 seconds left and the Ravens let 17 seconds run off the clock before snapping the ball on the Evans play. On 3d down they throw incomplete instead of plowing ahead for the first and getting 3 more cracks at the end zone.

Being overly paranoid about giving Brady the ball back with less than 30 seconds left killed them. Add Harbaugh/Cameron to the list of chokers in the final minute.

Unbelievable. I just can't imagine the crap that went down on that last drive. You have to be the luckiest team in the world for Baltimore to not win that game, or at least tie it.

Flacco...what can I say. That man's decision-making is just freaking terrible. And to think he completely missed the back out of the backfield earlier in the game that would have easily gone for a TD, but instead chose to throw it to the completely covered WR in the end zone, and they settled for 3 (20-16) instead of 7 (which would have made it 24-16).

God I am sick to my stomach. All I wanted was for the Pats* to lose, and it was right there, in so many different ways.

On my channel, they review the reception by Lee and say that he had possession (2 foot with ball)

before breaking/loosing it

The Patriots always find a way to win it at the end

That's the thing that upset me the most

Horrible game management at the end. 2d and a foot with 44 seconds left and the Ravens let 17 seconds run off the clock before snapping the ball on the Evans play. On 3d down they throw incomplete instead of plowing ahead for the first and getting 3 more cracks at the end zone.

Being overly paranoid about giving Brady the ball back with less than 30 seconds left killed them. Add Harbaugh/Cameron to the list of chokers in the final minute.

Thanks!

On my channel, they review the reception by Lee and say that he had possession (2 foot with ball)

before breaking/loosing it

The Patriots always find a way to win it at the end

That's the thing that upset me the most

Endzone possession is different. Gotta maintain possession when you land... It's not a football move, or simply two feet. This is one of the hazier judgement calls sometimes.

Halfway surprised they didn't review it given the magnitude and that it was the last two mins.