Cops Undercover at NFC Title Game

judman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an awesome idea that the police should do at every NFL game. I sometimes get drunk at sporting events but I never cross any decency lines, try to fight anyone or hurt anyone else's enjoyment of the games, so I cant figure out why so many aholes do. Moves like this by the SFPD are great cause they target the real trouble makers, and put everyone on notice to act like they've got some sense.

San Fan fans out of control? Kind of strikes me as odd, but good for them for keeping everyone safe.

Of the road games the last few years, I've heard the worst stories coming back from San Fran. Both times the saints went out people who travelled came back with awful stories compared to the average week. It's not the wine, cheese and expensive ham crowd that goes to games there.

I am out here in San Francisco and I think thus is a great idea. Everyone thinks that the Raiders crowd is dangerous, but I think it us actually San Francisco that is worse. There are punks at every NFL stadium and Buffalo has its fair share but San Francisco is the worst I have ever seen at any stadium and I have been to a lot of away Bills games. Ive seen gangs of little punks just running down the concourse hitting and shoving everyone in away jerseys jumping people from behind etc. it is definitely not the sophisticated wine and cheese crowd. Think MS-13 and Nortenos in Niner jerseys and you get the picture.

I am out here in San Francisco and I think thus is a great idea. Everyone thinks that the Raiders crowd is dangerous, but I think it us actually San Francisco that is worse. There are punks at every NFL stadium and Buffalo has its fair share but San Francisco is the worst I have ever seen at any stadium and I have been to a lot of away Bills games. Ive seen gangs of little punks just running down the concourse hitting and shoving everyone in away jerseys jumping people from behind etc. it is definitely not the sophisticated wine and cheese crowd. Think MS-13 and Nortenos in Niner jerseys and you get the picture.

That's pretty much exactly what I had heard. Buy food/beer and get it pulled out of your hands and thrown at you, intense/vulgar heckling of men women and children, the shoving mentioned and all from packs of guys going pretty deep in numbers.

That's pretty much exactly what I had heard. Buy food/beer and get it pulled out of your hands and thrown at you, intense/vulgar heckling of men women and children, the shoving mentioned and all from packs of guys going pretty deep in numbers.

There is truth it. I've talked w/ stadium concession people & what they've seen over the years amazes me.