Mom arrested for allowing her 10-year-old to get a tattoo

Common people, the kid got a tat commemorating his dead brother. Ten is too young, but both of their hearts were in the right place.

I'm going to double down on this and say there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Yeah.....tattoos are cool.

I'm going to double down on this and say there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I have one tattoo and it is my Grandfathers initials inside an Irish flag, my Grandma hates tattoos but when she saw mine she cried and told me thank you for getting it. 10 is young but it isn't a cartoon character, an athletes number or a team logo so I see no problem. Good idea, bad judgement but she shouldn't be arrested.

I have one tattoo and it is my Grandfathers initials inside an Irish flag, my Grandma hates tattoos but when she saw mine she cried and told me thank you for getting it. 10 is young but it isn't a cartoon character, an athletes number or a team logo so I see no problem. Good idea, bad judgement but she shouldn't be arrested.

As always, the world is shades of grey. 10 is young but I think it's plenty old enough to grasp concepts like grief and paying homage to a fallen loved one.

In the words of John Lennon, "Whatever gets you through the night...it's alright."

I think it's pretty retarded (in general, not in this specific case) to permit a 10 year old to get a tattoo.

I think it's even more retarded that it's illegal. People, even parents, have a right to be stupid.

And I want to know when the tattoo artist is arrested, since they're the one that actually broke the law.

As always, the world is shades of grey. 10 is young but I think it's plenty old enough to grasp concepts like grief and paying homage to a fallen loved one.

In the words of John Lennon, "Whatever gets you through the night...it's alright."

I bet it'll look cool in 10 years all stretched out.