The Official Mitt Romney thread

No amount of calling me names....mitigates your phoniness....that I have proven, routinely, for years.

You are not morally superior, if you demand tolerance from others, yet refuse to demand it from yourself.

No, you are simply a self righteous, self-congratulating phony who is no better than the televangelist caricatures he judges to be morally inferior.

I am not the one claiming to be better than other people...you are.

So, who's the narcissist again?

It's called projection, John Adams. You are projecting.

I find this a breathtaking demonstration of a complete lack of self-awareness since most of you posts seem to be part of a deranged manifesto on your awesomeness and everyone else's suckiness. Gems like this is why I'll never put you on Ignore.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this a breathtaking demonstration of a complete lack of self-awareness since most of you posts seem to be part of a deranged manifesto on your awesomeness and everyone else's suckiness. Gems like this is why I'll never put you on Ignore.

You do realize you're not responding to me, right?

You do realize you're not responding to me, right?

Sorry Tom as a narcissist compared to OC you are a piker, a small time two bit garden variety egotist, that you would post in a manner suggesting that you narcissism is on par or superior to OCs implies extreme delusions of grandeur....... Hey wait a minute now.

Sorry Tom as a narcissist compared to OC you are a piker, a small time two bit garden variety egotist, that you would post in a manner suggesting that you narcissism is on par or superior to OCs implies extreme delusions of grandeur....... Hey wait a minute now.

On the other hand, responding in a sense that I understand I'm a narcissist demonstrates a level of introspection that belies any claim of a lack of self-awareness...

+1. this whole recent exchange represents a microcosm of the dysfunction constantly bubbling among "conservatives". sometimes the outright religious contempt of a certain, sizable element is fully unveiled. sometimes it's the hypocrisy or insincerity of the leaders in these regards that's unmasked. and it's all totally incongruous with the devout religious right that comprises such a large portion of the movement. it's why they'll very likely lose this election.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla I'm a partisan dipshit

Thats all I got out of it :nana:

Whatever it is, I hope it involves misspelling "pus" again.

I wasn't sure if he had just left off the "y" on the end but then again "Santorium" is how he spells TPM's latest target. Remember, he is the one that needs other people to wipe his ass.

I wasn't sure if he had just left off the "y" on the end but then again "Santorium" is how he spells TPM's latest target. Remember, he is the one that needs other people to wipe his ass.

Specifically, Dave in Nor-ᵮ˅¢ƙ wants me to wipe his ass.

Really, I'm flattered. I am. But A) I'm just not into that kind of thing and 2) Dave's boyfriend might get bent out of shape.

I'm 96% sure he thinks there should be a Bureau of Ass-Wiping added to Health & Human Services available to provide free services and toilet paper for those earning up to 200% of the poverty level.

quote name='UConn James' timestamp='1329054489' post='2381956']

Really, I'm flattered. I am. But A) I'm just not into that kind of thing and 2) Dave's boyfriend might get bent out of shape.

I'm 96% sure he thinks there should be a Bureau of Ass-Wiping added to Health & Human Services available to provide free services and toilet paper for those earning up to 200% of the poverty level.

Well there is ass wiping, than there is ASS WIPING.

Maine in nothing but north Massachuettes and winning the straw poll at the ultra establishment Conservative meeting? Wippy do.

if Romney loses Michigan, then he is in serious trouble For the nomination. There is talking about a divided convention with a new candidate emerging at the end. Who knows?

You could be the butt cleaning czar! Finally, we have figured out something useful for you. And here I thought you were completely worthless

Maine in nothing but north Massachuettes and winning the straw poll at the ultra establishment Conservative meeting? Wippy do.

if Romney loses Michigan, then he is in serious trouble For the nomination. There is talking about a divided convention with a new candidate emerging at the end. Who knows?

You could be the butt cleaning czar! Finally, we have figured out something useful for you. And here I thought you were completely worthless

Maine's less "north Massachusetts" than it is "south Alaska". You really need to get out of the basement more often.