"Fame is Fleeting"

Fame is fleeting....Not even 24 hrs after the game and.....

it's Dis on Rodgers time!

I have to admit, he did set himself up for it.

Kinda sad that an elite QB will now be remembered more for a TV ad and a bad game, than a 15-1 season

So what that Super Bowl he won last year is just completely forgotten? They had a bad game, with multiple turnovers, at a difficult time when their coordinator's son just died. I really don't think he "choked".

So what that Super Bowl he won last year is just completely forgotten? They had a bad game, with multiple turnovers, at a difficult time when their coordinator's son just died. I really don't think he "choked".

If anyone choked then it is a collective choke job from his receivers doing what they have done several times this year. They have a simple job really...catch the frickin ball.

Fame is fleeting....Not even 24 hrs after the game and.....

it's Dis on Rodgers time!

I have to admit, he did set himself up for it.

Kinda sad that an elite QB will now be remembered more for a TV ad and a bad game, than a 15-1 season

thank God he still has his money. this will kill him.

(actually, that's a pretty funny shirt, even though it's gibberish. "discount double choke?")

Edited by timmo1805

If anyone choked then it is a collective choke job from his receivers doing what they have done several times this year. They have a simple job really...catch the frickin ball.

THIS.

It was like Green Bay dressed 5 Stevie Johnsons.

Jennings dropped a sure TD at a crucial time. So did Jordy Nelson. The whole team seemed out of sync.

THIS.

It was like Green Bay dressed 5 Stevie Johnsons.

Jennings dropped a sure TD at a crucial time. So did Jordy Nelson. The whole team seemed out of sync.

Yeah, the Giants didn't have anything to do with it. And the fact that Rodgers was GB's leading rusher....all part of the gameplan. The Pack should really concentrate on offense next season.

thats what happens when you get a long lay off. It wasnt all Rodgers fault at all but that was the worst one of his games I saw this season. Belicheat figured it out years ago - you are better playing your guys than resting them.

I've never seen drops in the NFL as bad as they are this year. The lockout probably had something to do with that

1326771220[/url]' post='2364903']

thats what happens when you get a long lay off. It wasnt all Rodgers fault at all but that was the worst one of his games I saw this season. Belicheat figured it out years ago - you are better playing your guys than resting them.

$93!!!