Watching these playoffs....makes me hate the bills more

Not sure why you hate them, but I will always be a Bills fan. I will always hope for the best, year in and year out, week in and week out. They are my team and every other team really doesn't matter much to me. The playoffs are entertaining, but even when the Bills lose, I would rather watch them.

I'm usually so emotionally spent and frustrated by the Bills season, I just ignore the first weekend of games in order to flush the negativity out of my system.

The only thing I "hate" is seeing all the ex-Bills deemed unworthy of playing in Buffalo for whatever reason that have continued on as contributors, even starters, with other teams, while we're stuck trying to make a go of it with second-stringers.

I'm usually so emotionally spent and frustrated by the Bills season, I just ignore the first weekend of games in order to flush the negativity out of my system.

The only thing I "hate" is seeing all the ex-Bills deemed unworthy of playing in Buffalo for whatever reason that have continued on as contributors, even starters, with other teams, while we're stuck trying to make a go of it with second-stringers.

Well watching Whitner must have cheered you up!

The irony being those guys were stuck with will go contribute elsewhere too!

Until we get a qb and pass rush at the same time, we won't be in the playoffs and those bums will look good when they go play with teams that have the important pieces. Notice it's not a qb, pass rusher or lineman in general that we typically lament (sans peters) - always safeties corners and backs.

Edited by NoSaint

four of us were in the end zone for the houston game, after we put the souvenir f!## houston t away and in our pocket, humbly, at half time, and stayed because they were never out of a game in 4 years.. we were rewarded with a moment as great as any super bowl win may have been.. before that watching fergy in 81? gut it out and finally become a leader and evolve.. on a bad ankle etc..

just like the houston game, I'm staying and everyone who left is still welcome back in without any abuse just the knowledge that the game is more tied to the life of a city than any other.. It will be that much sweeter when they do field a d that will put us in the playoffs. We can see now that bruce, biscuit and talley etc. were as important as kelly and thomas. Yes the FO screwed up and that is the cautionary tale being told late at night around the league to scare young gm's like polians' son and others who were not around to enjoy 87 and beyond. It took some great drafts and signings and a couple three years of 8 wins to have some fun.

I like what is being built. All the teams playing tonight in the nfl have big holes, I like only needing two all pro pass rushers another high motor ilb, and #1a receiver, te? to make the playoffs and no starters on ir til week 12 etc.. I'll never hate them as long as they all lay their heart and soul out on the field.. Except for 4 games in a row, mainly on the road, they did that this year.. You want to help? volunteer for free as an intern and help the team out whatever way you can with off field crap and distractions so they can focus on getting better etc.. If not, have some faith that 9 and 7 give or take one is real possibilty next year if they have the fire they started with this year, two free agent signings , keep what we have , and win on our draft picks. I love the bills as much for them as what they mean to a city on life support. Have a beef on weck and a teds hot dog for me tonight, i'll buy it if you send me an address and know how special just those two things are.

Oh .. it was you we were helping climb in the fence before OT.. ok. I will always help anyone back in and hand you a beer without shame.

Anyone else feel that way? Makes me hate our team more and more...hate it.

It is tough for me to watch playoff teams play, realizing how far the Bills need to go to get to the level needed to be in the playoffs. However, I don;t hate the Bills for it.

10. Buffalo Bills: Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama

2012 NFL Mock Draft

Anyone else feel that way? Makes me hate our team more and more...hate it.

No. I had a pretty tough 2011 as well (nobody here really knows about it), but I took the tact of enjoying the good games, enjoying the good plays, and letting whatever else happened not get me down. The good plays and good games did wonders for me. The key is being able to let the other stuff roll off your back. As a matter of fact, the Bills made my fall bearable, even when they were losing.