Who you got this weekend?

Buftex

My picks:

Saturday: Saints 27 49ers 17

Patriots 34 Broncos 21

Sunday: Ravens 20 Texans 13

Packers 38 Giants 31

I was almost tempted to pick the Texans...not cuz I love them so much, but Baltimore seems due to lay an egg.

Saints, patriots, ravens, praying for the giants.... It's been awhile since Rodgers played a meaningful snap. Hope there's a little rust.

Given my awful picks last week.... Hopefully I atleast hit on the saints again!

Edited by NoSaint

SF over NO-Im' sure the 49'ers weren't hoping for record highs in the 60's but NO is a different team on the road than at home where they are unbeatable. The SF D is awesome and they'll slow down NO to keep it close. The question for me is can SF put 7's on the board instead of 3's. 24-23

NE over DEN-With respect to what Tebow has accomplished his time is over. Brady will do his usual shredding and i don't believe DEN will be able to keep up unless NE turns it over 3-4 times. 34-20

BAL over HOU- A third string QB w/ a separated shoulder is going to come into Baltimore and be able to be mistake free? Unless Flacco totally melts down (which could happen) BAL is moving on 17-13 (A side note, wouldn't be funny if this was the best game of the weekend?)

NYG over GB- I know, i'm insane, but NY gets pressure w/ just 4 and that is huge against Rodgers. Eli and the offense can make big plays of their own and will against the GB secondary....and you can also factor in that they are playing their best ball late in the season ala 2007. 34-31 OT

Well, everyone, enjoy the games :)

SF-NO: SF has only scored more than 30 points once in the post 10 weeks (a "shootout" they barely won over the Rams) and have only faced 2 good offenses (being generous calling Pitts that, and NYG) since mid October. If the Packers get out to a double digit lead early, it's over. Alex Smith is impotent--he has been the leading passer in only 4 of his games all year.

NE--Denver: If Brady melts down and throws 4 picks--that's the only way they lose this game.

Balt--Houston: is a less interesting game possible? Who cares about either of these teams? Baltimore should win or go back to their locker room humiliated.

Giants--GB: the toughest game to call. Manning is hot. GB pass D worst in League history. Giants pass rush awesome, GB pass rush lame. Giants almost won a shootout with the PAck recently. Going out on a limb---Giants in an "upset".

I bet the over in the Balt v Texans 35.5

Saints covering 3.5

Saints/San Fran over 46.5

Broncos covering 13.5

Giants covering 9

I guess I am pulling for the road teams.

Yikes I am hurtin, need the Giants to salvage the weekend. The way things are going for me bet the farm on GB to cover big

As I sit here and gloat over my football insight (because I have no life)...I think the NY-SF game is a pick'em from a Monday afternoon perspective.....BAL-NE is going to be way closer than people think.......let's see how the week unfolds......gotta love Championship Sunday :)

NE should be able to outpoint Balt, who stuggled to put down Houston last week. Balt D already saying stupid stuff about Flacco--armor is cracking is Baltimore....

NYG all over the 49ers. NO-SF was a shootout: if NO could have put together a single defensive stop in the 4th Q..... Anyway, since Smith faced little pressure last week and he will get rocked by the Giant Pass Rush, it's ssafe to bet that he won't win a shootout v. Manning. He's blown his load re: 4th Q explosions and he's going up against the best 4th Q QB in the NFL.

Edited by Mr. WEO