Tebow vs. Brady

section122

Who do you want to see win?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see win this weekend?

• Brady and the Pats*
    • Tebow and the Broncos

Snookie = Jersey Shore

Tebow = 2011 NFL Season

It's true. This is one of the rare times when the NFL merges with American popular culture. It happened with Namath and then with Refrigerator Perry to a certain degree. I think Tebow's rise to mass exposure has a lot to do with America's fascination with reality shows. As with Snookie, everyone knows who he is and everyone seems to have either a love or hate opinion of him. They say that this could be the highest rating ever for a non Superbowl playoff game.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no excuse. If you vote for Brady for you are not a Bills fan.

These people are not Bills' fans:

bizell , DrW , Nick Heightz , Matthews' Bag (not surprised) , FiveStar , LabattBlue , mob16151 (not surprised) , Johnny Hammersticks (surprised) , Gibran Chandan , Yard Monkey

Edited by Why So Serious?

bizell , DrW , Nick Heightz , Matthews' Bag (not surprised) , FiveStar , LabattBlue , mob16151 (not surprised) , Johnny Hammersticks (surprised) , Gibran Chandan , Yard Monkey

Right, damn guys they caught us, they figured out were all on the Bills (non-existent)bandwagon. :doh:

Broncos but I got a feeling we will see a new rule that favors the Pats.

Funny i was thinking the same thing. I mean the tuck rule is legendary. But i really cant wait to see whats next.

I'm not rotting for anybody. But I am rooting for Tebow.

Please, we all know you rot for Brady #ihavenoideawhatthatmeans

in a perfect world, brady and the pats will squish the tebows and hopefully end all this hoopla about him, and then lose the following week to whoever.

Actually in a perfect world the pats lose 50 to zero. And u have to touch male genitalia all day long for minimum wage.

I voted for Tommy Boy. Why?

1) The media hype around Tebow. Can't stand it. Want it gone. Or at least, reduced.

2) After finally squeezing out a three point win in week 3, we got crushed by the Pats with nearly 50 unanswered points in the last game. They're clearly better than us. The Broncos? We spanked them 40-14! How can you be okay with seeing that team advance in the playoffs, when you know we could trounce them?

3) I like to throw rocks at beehives.

2. The media around brady and pats. I cant stand it. I prefer they talk about a water boy over brady. At least tebow brings interest. He wins.

Snookie = Jersey Shore

Tebow = 2011 NFL Season

It's true. This is one of the rare times when the NFL merges with American popular culture. It happened with Namath and then with Refrigerator Perry to a certain degree. I think Tebow's rise to mass exposure has a lot to do with America's fascination with reality shows. As with Snookie, everyone knows who he is and everyone seems to have either a love or hate opinion of him. They say that this could be the highest rating ever for a non Superbowl playoff game.

I think your reaching a bit here. Kid is a winner, that is a tremendous person and plays in an unconvetional style and somehow pulls wins out. I get annoyed sometimes with how much they talk about him but to compare him t snookie is a joke

holy crap...pats are going to boatrace denver. Brady wants to put tis tebow nonsense to rest.

I don't understand why when one teams kills another, it's called a boat race? I used to hear Jim Rome say it, I asked a few friends, and they no idea either.

Anyone that furthers the agenda of organized religion is doing way more harm than anything Tom Brady might do. I think Tebow is a nice guy, but if even one child is lost to Christianity due to his efforts, it's too many.

I can't stand the style of football Denver plays. I love the style of offense Brady plays (spare me the cheating barbs, it's tired). Tebow has only been successful because their offense is so atypical. The reason Brady's offense is successful, is because he is one of the greats.

I also really don't like McGahee.

I think I have displayed plenty of loyalty to the Bills, and have lost plenty of money supporting them.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

suck it, tebow ballwashers. go back to jacking off to jockey ads of him. like i said before, next week i'm rooting for whoever is left in the AFC to throttle the Pats.

Edited by bizell

Actually in a perfect world the pats lose 50 to zero. And u have to touch male genitalia all day long for minimum wage.

2. The media around brady and pats. I cant stand it. I prefer they talk about a water boy over brady. At least tebow brings interest. He wins.

I haven't heard anyone talk about Brady in weeks. I have, however, heard Tebow's name on a daily basis. Needless to say, I'm enjoying this game so far.