Raiders exploring move back to LA

major

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/oakland_raiders_also_thinking_about_moving_to_los_angeles/9262925

This new guy in charge of the Raiders must be possessed by the evil spirit of Al Davis. He fires a coach that went 8-8 and now wants to move back to LA. Someone call a priest to go into Oakland to do an exorcism on this guy.

Is it me, or does Al's son remind you of Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber with that haircut?

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/oakland_raiders_also_thinking_about_moving_to_los_angeles/9262925

This new guy in charge of the Raiders must be possessed by the evil spirit of Al Davis. He fires a coach that went 8-8 and now wants to move back to LA. Someone call a priest to go into Oakland to do an exorcism on this guy.

Is it me, or does Al's son remind you of Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber with that haircut?

Keep your heads down, Bills fans. Those bullets are still out there.

The ciy of Buffalo should pray they move to LA. The NFL would love to get Oakland back to LA. Would that be enough? Probably not. Moving out of Buffalo and Jacksonville would be next on the list of to do items. That being said I just can't see Toronto as a permanent destination. The tax situation makes competing in free agency very difficult. The Bills best hope is that the NFL never says yes to Vegas and Oklahoma City becomes a basketball and college football town.

I would love to see the Raiders back in LA. It just seems natural.

Most avid football fans in LA are Raiders fans anyway. The raiders would make a lot more money here in merchandising their black apparell. I'd feel bad for Oakland because they were the original city, and would never get another team, but LA certainly is ready and willing to welcome them back.

I wouldnt be mad at the raiders.

We aren't going anywhere, that said I hope someone moves there so all this talk about us going there or any team going there or LA needs a team because its the second largest market or bla bla bla ... Can't believe St Louis wants to go back too, bunch of knuckleheads. LA "fans" don't want a team anyway so they shouldn't get one.

The ciy of Buffalo should pray they move to LA. The NFL would love to get Oakland back to LA. Would that be enough? Probably not. Moving out of Buffalo and Jacksonville would be next on the list of to do items. That being said I just can't see Toronto as a permanent destination. The tax situation makes competing in free agency very difficult. The Bills best hope is that the NFL never says yes to Vegas and Oklahoma City becomes a basketball and college football town.

Vegas? there is too much to do in Vegas which is why a team in LA is a bad idea.

I would not put it past the NFL to try to get two teams there again. I've said it before LA is not an NFL city and never will be. I lived there when the raiders and rams played there and other than gang members wearing the raider apparel nobody cared.

Large TV market....more money from the networks......Since when has any major sport been about the fans?

I would love to see the Raiders back in LA. It just seems natural.

Most avid football fans in LA are Raiders fans anyway. The raiders would make a lot more money here in merchandising their black apparell. I'd feel bad for Oakland because they were the original city, and would never get another team, but LA certainly is ready and willing to welcome them back.

I wouldnt be mad at the raiders.

Good points, but doesn't "Oakland Raiders" sound a little more natural than "Los Angeles Raiders?"

Honestly they need to make it harder for teams to move from their respected cities. If anything, they should remove 2 teams. This 32 teams is ridiculous. They already been to LA and Failed. Why go kick yourself in the head again? Makes no sense to me. Jacksonville should be on the top of the list for teams going away. Then they could have an NFL Contraction draft, lol.

I think the Raiders should move to L.A., but sell one or two home games back to Oakland.

;)

Well played :thumbsup: Regionalization!

Honestly they need to make it harder for teams to move from their respected cities. If anything, they should remove 2 teams. This 32 teams is ridiculous. They already been to LA and Failed. Why go kick yourself in the head again? Makes no sense to me. Jacksonville should be on the top of the list for teams going away. Then they could have an NFL Contraction draft, lol.

Nothing more than the desire to make money from the 2nd-largest American TV market.