Insult the previous poster

/dev/null

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been awhile since we've played this game.

The rules are simple. Insult the previous poster in this thread.

Next up...

Aw crap, wait maybe this wasn't such a good idea :ph34r:

There is no previous poster. You were first.

i am staying as far away from this thread as cyberly possible.....

CRAP :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

If you were a real man you would have taken your son to a package store and bought him his first bottle of liquor, let him get plastered and then father your first illegitimate grandchild with the hooker you paid for.....

Actually that was yet another funny story from his first day of legal age...i have a beer store across from me, keep in mind PA sells cases only,except in bars/pubs....anyhow, he walks to the beer store and asks for vodka :-) , bless his heart, the beer guy was kind enough to 'splain it to him..

If you were a real man you would have taken your son to a package store and bought him his first bottle of liquor, let him get plastered and then father your first illegitimate grandchild with the hooker you paid for.....

Actually that was yet another funny story from his first day of legal age...i have a beer store across from me, keep in mind PA sells cases only,except in bars/pubs....anyhow, he walks to the beer store and asks for vodka :-) , bless his heart, the beer guy was kind enough to 'splain it to him..

Do you have any other stupid, pointless stories?

Do you have any other stupid, pointless stories?

1. Cows aren't red.

2. The only cows you see in San Jose are in those PETA fliers you get.

3. Cows are entertainment, except for AJ...wait that's more of a date...wait...can I insult more then one poster? But its the truth. Anywhoo...cows are a way of life.

4. I liked his story. Simple toughing story of a man who is initiating his son to the bar scene.

Edited by jboyst62

If you ever took those :censored: headphones off and listened to yourself you would realize that you are a :censored: Bag of hot air.

I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take Mrs. BuffaloBill out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.