Great Mock Draft

RyanC883

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012charlie_3.php

seems to know what we need. And that TE from Clemson is awesome, and since Fitz can't throw far, a TE is a perfect pick in the 2nd round. We could use double TE formations with Chandler (when he is healthy).

OK, a couple things. First of all, he's already changed his pick in the 2nd round to a pass rusher. No problem there. Second of all, he has us taking a WR in the 3rd round, which is cool, but he also says that Steve Johnson's antics cost us a victory against New England. -5 credibility points right there. And thirdly and most importantly, I get giddier about the draft than anyone. I will watch the first two rounds in their entirety and every Bills pick live. That being said, this means absolutely nothing. This guy, as of now at least, will probably hit on less than 5 of his first round picks. The combine changes everything. It's nice to have something to pass the time until April I suppose, but who this guy has taking in the 3rd round in early January means less to me than who Kim Kardashian dates next.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012charlie_3.php

seems to know what we need. And that TE from Clemson is awesome, and since Fitz can't throw far, a TE is a perfect pick in the 2nd round. We could use double TE formations with Chandler (when he is healthy).

Ah..didn't Walter pick that TE for Indi in the 2nd? Also, do not like Jonathon Martin in the first. He would be just a slight upgrade, maybe no upgrade, over Bell. Buffalo should be, at #10, looking for a player that would represent a significant positional upgrade.

I get giddier about the draft than anyone. I will watch the first two rounds in their entirety and every Bills pick live.

The combine changes everything. It's nice to have something to pass the time until April I suppose, but who this guy has taking in the 3rd round in early January means less to me than who Kim Kardashian dates next.]

I'm sicker than you are, Metz. I watch every round; even the comp picks in the 7th.

Of course you're right, the East West and Senior Bowls, as well as Individual and Combine testing are on my watch list. And they do affect player's rankings.

As for Kardashian; fake chest, fake butt, fake marriage. Not a real person. No thanks.

If the Bills do not see "their guy" at 10, they will pick best available - any position.

I don't see them going OTackle, saying they like their guys and expect them to not get hurt and play well next year.

If Blackmon is there, they may take him, if not, Defense, Defense, Defense. Pass Rusher, LB's and DB's (in that order).

I also don't see them taking a TE with any of their first 3 picks - we just don't pick Tackles & TE's since Mike Williams. I also don't see this as as great a need as the defensive side of the ball.

If the defense can keep us in games, Fitz will not try to do too much, allowing the offense to establish a rythym. Playing catch-up is where we've been killed. We need a defense that will keep the game to 1 score (if we're behind).

Already seeing Alshon Jeffery moving into the Top 9 in Mock Drafts is not making me a happy camper this AM... <_<

Every year, at least one team does something insanely stupid in the top 10. What that means is, someone will invariably fall to us. So I am not too worried. I think we go either WR or OLB with the first pick. I just don't agree with people here clamoring for a LT in the first. If Alshon Jeffery is there at 10, I think we might take him and get an OLB in round 2.. If he's not there, I think we take Upshaw from Alabama at 10.

That would be a horrible horrible horrible draft.

That is the bar for the nightmare worst draft I've seen so far.

Mercilus has a great name but I'm scared of tweeners in Top10. He only makes sense if we stick with this 3-4 Hybrid mess, and I'm guessing Wannstache is going to switch back to a 4-3 full time. Can he he be a full time 4-3 end in the NFL, possibly. but I don't like big question marks with a Top10 like that.

It is 2012. Not 2010. We found a TE. Why would we waste a Top 42 pick on another one?

Chase Thomas is an ILB in the NFL. We need OLBs.

In that draft Martin, Mike Adams, or Floyd would be better firsts.

Tannenhill second (I doubt he drops this far) He is more likely a Top 15 pick a la Ponder.

That is even more a nightmare situation

Because Jeffrey, Dre Kirkpatrick and Quinton Coples all went in the Top 10 (Good news this probably won't happen)

I guess we're going to need some Free Agent Defense help.

:sick:

Edited by Why So Serious?

OK, a couple things. First of all, he's already changed his pick in the 2nd round to a pass rusher. No problem there. Second of all, he has us taking a WR in the 3rd round, which is cool, but he also says that Steve Johnson's antics cost us a victory against New England. -5 credibility points right there. And thirdly and most importantly, I get giddier about the draft than anyone. I will watch the first two rounds in their entirety and every Bills pick live. That being said, this means absolutely nothing. This guy, as of now at least, will probably hit on less than 5 of his first round picks. The combine changes everything. It's nice to have something to pass the time until April I suppose, but who this guy has taking in the 3rd round in early January means less to me than who Kim Kardashian dates next.

It's interesting that an outsider would say Stevie's antics cost the Bills that game. I agree with you that it's not right to stick it on him though it was a factor in the game. If you tag Stevie with this loss then he cost the Bills two games this year as you can for sure pin the Giants win to a large degree on him.

You would have to think that teams looking at him as a FA will take this into account. He has likely cost himself some serious coin with his antics. My gut tells me that the Bills will find a way to resign him but you just have to wonder if he will learn to leave the grandstanding out of games.

It's interesting that an outsider would say Stevie's antics cost the Bills that game. I agree with you that it's not right to stick it on him though it was a factor in the game. If you tag Stevie with this loss then he cost the Bills two games this year as you can for sure pin the Giants win to a large degree on him.

You would have to think that teams looking at him as a FA will take this into account. He has likely cost himself some serious coin with his antics. My gut tells me that the Bills will find a way to resign him but you just have to wonder if he will learn to leave the grandstanding out of games.

I think they'll re-sign him too. I love how people come on here and say that "Stevie is gone, get over it" and stuff like that. Probably the same people that were posting stuff like, "Ha! Thank you Carolina! What a bunch of morons, drafting Cam Newton! He's gonna be a bust!"

http://walterfootbal...12charlie_3.php

I don't know anything about Charlie Campbell - does he have more credibility than the site founder, Walter Cherepinsky (a former college CS major and journalism wannabe who may or may not still live in his mother's basement)?

The New England example doesn't impress you?

Get over Gronk and Hernandez. It ain't happening in Buffalo, Not to mention we could have drafted Gronk or Henandez.

If Chan wanted to run a two TE set, we would run a two TE set. Lee Smith was a receiving threat at Marshall. He can catch the ball. Yeah he ain't Gronk or Hernandez but there is nothing stopping us from running those players.

You can also run Nelson and Chandler in those plays if you like.

Drafting a TE that high with Chandler on the roster is stupid imo.

The team has major needs. It's not like the kid from Clemson is some kind of world beater TE. It would be a waste of an opportunity imo.

Tannenhill or the TE fro Clemson, its a no brainer imo.

Edited by Why So Serious?

The link is not working correctly. You have to click on Charlie Cambell at the top, dated 1/6. no changes. But I agree these people will hit on few of their picks, but finding a mock you like is enjoyable.

The New England example doesn't impress you?

If the Bills did spend their 2nd round pick on a TE, I'd probably throw a brick through my television. How much would another pass catching TE play with Chan running 4-5 WR sets most of the time? The kid from Clemson does seem like a really good prospect, but let him play for someone else.