Would You Rather...?

judman

QB 2012 Poll  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see them make a move for?

• Peyton Manning
    • RG III
    • Andrew Luck
    • Matt Flynn
    • Keep Fitz

I voted to keep Fitzpatrick simply because they have to get better on defense, and trading away picks to move up in the draft won't help. If Manning's a free agent, they should gauge interest like any self-respecting team would. Flynn, too.

Edited by GOBILLS78

I voted to keep Fitzpatrick simply because they have to get better on defense, and trading away picks to move up in the draft won't help. If Manning's a free agent, they should gauge interest like any self-respecting team would. Flynn, too.

Exactly, they need to at least see what it would take to move up. Unfortunately the Bills will probably do nothing, keep Fitz, and draft exactly where they are slotted.

Luck.

I expect RGIII will go 2nd or 3rd, so it will be nearly as costly to move for him, so why not move all the way and get what you really want. A couple years later you wont regret the extra you gave up.

And we are still 3-4 years away from seriously competing anyway. I'm not just trying to make the playoffs here. I want to make a serious run every year. By the time Luck is seasoned, we should at least have a decent team around him from using our later picks, and the Free Agents that Luck will attract. The positions we need can be found in later rounds, with the exception of pass rushing OLB. But that's a plug-n-play position so you can draft it in year 3 when you finally have another first pick.

Edited by maddenboy

Draft Brandon Weeden from OkState in a late round. Yeah he's almost as old as Fitz but he has low miles and a nice arm.

PTR

And slow and would get absolutely murdered behind this OL. Most QBs in the NFL would, including most all of those who are overall a better QB than Fitz.

Luck hands down.

If we drafted RG3 and it didnt work out like everyone thought it would, critics might say he was more of a runner than a passer or he wasnt as well rounded as Luck etc..

If we had Luck we know we are getting the complete package and an ELITE prospect and if it didnt work out then we would know the main problem isnt the QB

Would you rather drive a:

2012 Ferrari

2012 Caddy CTS

1971 Chevelle LS6

Keep your current 07 Toyota Camry

You should add "and be homeless" to the first three options and "keep your house" to the fourth.

I guess I would say Luck

Seems to be the most sure candidate to be really good.

Manning was great but may never play again

RGIII would be my second choice.

In Order, assumin the cost each would be the same

Luck

RGiii

Manning

Fitz

Flynn

Would you rather drive a:

2012 Ferrari

2012 Caddy CTS

1971 Chevelle LS6

Keep your current 07 Toyota Camry

You are a Schmuck, aren't you?

You're reading the question wrong.

The question isn't which QB would you rather have.

The question is would you do what it takes to get Luck, meaning trading away your next 3 years of first round picks + mid rounders, do what it takes to get RGII meaning trading away your next 2 years of first round picks + mid rounders, trade or sign Rob Johnson, I mean Matt Flynn or stick with your Fitz.

Oh yeah some OC named Manning is on the list too, but do we need Gailey and another OC?

Edited by Why So Serious?

I voted for Matt Flynn, but let me be clear as to why. I'm not saying I have given up on Fitz and demanding a change at the QB position, but I would like to bring in someone that shows some promise (aka Matt Flynn) to compete with him. If Flynn proves to be the better QB, let him play. Same goes for Fitz.

Now, I do understand that Flynn would likely want to go to a team where he can be guaranteed to be the starter, but if we could get him here, we should do so.

Edited by Marcellosaurus

Keep Fitz. All the other movies require forking over a slew of desperately needed draft picks for young talented players or leveraging some sort of trade for an all world defensive player, which I'd be more interested in than trading for another quarterback.

You know, in case Baltimore would somehow get tired of having Terrell Suggs around. :D

My list could be longer... but it's not. Please vote & discuss.

I voted for Andrew Luck because he would immediately make this team into a wild card team, but it's a pipe dream. Realistically, Matt Flynn would be great as a backup. 480 yrds and 6 tds without Gennings and a game they didn't need to win...I'll take it. I can see Fitzy getting benched after the first 4 games next season, so Flynn...come to Buffalo!