• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One quarter of good qb play isn't going to get it done

I want Matt Flynn on the roster next year

Happy to see the jets losing.

No matter what, we at least need a qb competition and new defensive coordinator. We can't keep getting players with no results

Any QB that would have to "compete" with Fitz is not the answer. Fitz isn't remotely close to good enough. The Bills either

need someone who is MUCH better than Fitz or they need a truly dominant D - and it is abundantly clear that the Bills are

about 9 starting players away from having a decent defense.

Gronk won't get flagged for excessive celebration

Nope, because he hasn't done it repeatedly and therefore doesn't have a big target on his back like Johnson. Reputation proceeds you and Johnson has gone out of his way to let everyone know he is a me-first a--hole who thinks he is worth a 15 yard penalty any time he scores; so don't be surprised when the refs oblige him.

Why on Earth does Chan insist on running a pass heavy offense with a QB who can't throw. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even with a 21 pt lead, 5 wides empty backfield.

Gailey needs to go. soon.

Why on Earth does Chan insist on running a pass heavy offense with a QB who can't throw. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even with a 21 pt lead, 5 wides empty backfield.

this is my biggest frustration with chan. We have a very good run game, and Chan insists on passing 35+ times a game, every game. Its one thing when you're down 20, but we were up 20 and still throwing 75% of the time.

I long for a smash mouth attitute type coach. I'm not sure they exist anymore in todays finese, pass-happy NFL offense, but I still want one.

Gailey needs to go. soon.

Agreed. Between an 8 game losing streak and off coaching yourself out of a job. Why you pass so damn much when you have a hot Freddie, hot CJ, and average QB in many situations when you have a lead is beyond me.

His antics resulted in jack shi%.......we got the ball back and went up 21-0 Chan's antics have cost us a game but hey its only 8 losses in 9 games......Keep it up chan ya dumb fu^%

His antics hurt the team. If you don't understand that, then there is nothing to discuss. Anyone with a lick of sense knows that Stevie was out of line and deserved to be disciplined. He has done this twice before and been warned. Three strikes and you're out. Benching Stevie Johnson had absolutely nothing to do with why this team lost the game. Once NE started to come back on them, they folded just like they always do when they feel the least bit of pressure. They could have had 10 Stevie Johnsons on the field and they still would have lost. Kudos to Chan Gailey for sending a message that this kind of selfish behavior has no place on a team.