2012 Free Agent Market

GoBills!

After watching last nights game and thinking about all the players that will be Free Agents this spring, I began thinking how can we fill our roster prior to the draft so we can flip this team around. This years free agent list looks much better than last years. WR's are plentyful as of now...and I would hope we grab a guy like loyd,wayne or smith. Also a couple of decent tight ends are availble if they believe they need to bring in another TE. I know we didn't spend money this year but alot of teams are going to be over the cap which could help us pick up guys that are cut due to salary....Thoughts..here is a list I found of some of the top guys..

http://nfltraderumors.co/2012-nfl-free-agents/

my wish list is paul solai and calais campbell for defense,, and jermicheal finley and colston for the offense

Nice.

But more like this --- Buddy declares "we will build through the draft and sign our own". Then we let Bell and Johnson walk away while Buddy takes a nap for the first week of free agency.

After Buddy wakes up he goes after one decent player and provides good bargaining leverage for that guy to get a nice deal on his current team.

Next, we look for players that Nix drafted in San Diego that are on their way out.

About a month later we sift throught the bargain bins and sign some Georgia Tech guys that are floating around other teams practice squads. Maybe Whaley could lure a few 3rd stringers from Pittsburgh to help us out? That way Chan can fill enough holes just to have a camp.

By the middle of camp Brandon, Wilson and Nix all provide their versions of the "be patient" speech.

Cortland Finnegan, I hate him. However, I think hes a guy you want on your team.

I, too, would love to see us sign Finnegan. He would help bring an attitude to the defense. If not Finnegan, then Brandon Carr of the Chiefs. I also want to see us get V-Jax, Anthony Spencer, and Paul Soliai.

After watching last nights game and thinking about all the players that will be Free Agents this spring, I began thinking how can we fill our roster prior to the draft so we can flip this team around. This years free agent list looks much better than last years. WR's are plentyful as of now...and I would hope we grab a guy like loyd,wayne or smith. Also a couple of decent tight ends are availble if they believe they need to bring in another TE. I know we didn't spend money this year but alot of teams are going to be over the cap which could help us pick up guys that are cut due to salary....Thoughts..here is a list I found of some of the top guys..

http://nfltraderumors.co/2012-nfl-free-agents/

None. Buddy Nix sat right there and told all of us, we will NOT be spenders in Free Agency. We were 4th in cap room, there were guys out there that could have helped this team and he said no. I like building through the draft but its obvious Nix can't do it.

WHEN a new Owner is here, all the staff, all the coaches and 1/2 this roster will be gutted, IF the new owner cares about winning.

I'm guessing we take the guy coming off another teams' IR list.

Nice.

But more like this --- Buddy declares "we will build through the draft and sign our own". Then we let Bell and Johnson walk away while Buddy takes a nap for the first week of free agency.

After Buddy wakes up he goes after one decent player and provides good bargaining leverage for that guy to get a nice deal on his current team.

Next, we look for players that Nix drafted in San Diego that are on their way out.

About a month later we sift throught the bargain bins and sign some Georgia Tech guys that are floating around other teams practice squads. Maybe Whaley could lure a few 3rd stringers from Pittsburgh to help us out? That way Chan can fill enough holes just to have a camp.

By the middle of camp Brandon, Wilson and Nix all provide their versions of the "be patient" speech.

Since when have the Bills been actively signing quality free agents to give them options in the draft? The only decent UFA they've signed since 2006 has been Barnett. I don't see that changing now.

I am guessing someone off of another teams practice squad

:thumbsup: I concur...