Ralph Wilson optimistic Toronto series will be renewed

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As many of you probably know, I am one of the posters around here always trying to find the positive in everything. However, I have to say that there is none to be found here. I'm not going to give up on the team, that's just not who I am, but I am certainly starting to understand the people on the other side of the coin. 12 straight years missing the playoffs and we are supposed to have patience? C'mon man...

All he is saying is to give Nix and Gailey a chance to right the ship. Everyone is so mad about the last twelve years but its been 4 different regimes. It's only year #2 for Nix and Gailey, not 12.

PTR

But it's been 12 years for Ralph Inc. That's the point. If he would hire better GMs and HCs, we wouldn't be in rebuild rerun.

Edited by JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS

We just send the message back to Ralphie, "Patience Ralphie, I'll buy tickets when the team doesn't suck!"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, HERE ARE YOUR 2014 LOS ANGELES BILLS OF ANAHEIM!"

Message received.

Edited by Kevin

Two years in and approaching the 3rd Nix draft we have regressed from the Jauron era. There is no sugar coating it.

Fitz is a 7 year vet. With little upside. Today and recently Gailey gave him full approval. In some pro organizations it's the kiss of death. Not the Bills. Sorry, the spread offense is bush league, and the rest of the NFL now know it.

But it's obviously designed to play up to Fitz's strengths (perhaps the reason Ralph mentioned the tight end position for the first time since Warlick) The short passing game is our future with Fitz. Our only future.

Hard to stand pat, be patient when next year is looking like another big helping of 2011.

Both offense and defense schemes suck to be frank. This is way more than a few players man. This is year 3 were going into and the boss says be patient.

It's really hard since there is little evidence of anything changing other than few jersey names.

Ralph Wilson needs a good fisting. He's always treated the team as an investment and run it like a business. To the extent that winning helped the bottom line, ol' Ralph was okay with it... but I get the sense that he never really cared either way as long as his pockets were lined by the hard working folks of Buffalo (and now Toronto).

Keep shoveling your cash into Ralph's pockets and he'll laugh all the way to the bank.

All he is saying is to give Nix and Gailey a chance to right the ship. Everyone is so mad about the last twelve years but its been 4 different regimes. It's only year #2 for Nix and Gailey, not 12.

PTR

Yet in two years this team looks worse than Jauron's teams which never had an NFL QB, had an amateur for an offensive coordinator for one of those years and a far worse offensive line. That's quite the feat for Nix & Gailey to nab.