Ralph Wilson optimistic Toronto series will be renewed

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Toronto series has been an EPIC FAIL. Why renew something that didn't work? They don't want us and we don't want them.

It worked perfectly. The Bills made out like bandits moneywise. That's all it was about. Money. Establishing a base in

Toronto with corporations and creating more fans.

"We've got to get receivers. If he hasn't gotten anybody to throw to, he's not going to win many games," Wilson said. "We think he's a good quarterback, and we're going to stick with him and get him some better players, get him some runners, some tight ends that don't get injured and some wide receivers and we'll be OK."

Translation: Freddy AND Stevie are coming back, will end up taking Blackmon or Floyd in the first round.

The Toronto series has been an EPIC FAIL. Why renew something that didn't work? They don't want us and we don't want them.

If you believe that you FAIL to understand that that NFL is a business. The Toronto series offsets the revenue lost from lack of luxury boxes. Sure it sucks but it helps keep the Bills if Buffalo.

"We've got to get receivers. If he hasn't gotten anybody to throw to, he's not going to win many games," Wilson said. "We think he's a good quarterback, and we're going to stick with him and get him some better players, get him some runners, some tight ends that don't get injured and some wide receivers and we'll be OK."

Translation: Freddy AND Stevie are coming back, will end up taking Blackmon or Floyd in the first round.

Not that I think this is written in stone, but I would be very happy with that.

Edited by Faustus

If they sign a new long-term agreement with toronto, thats another obstacle to them leaving town.

My guess is they probably have a Toronto agreement in principle, but aren't going to finalize and announce until they can threaten their way to a sweetheart stadium deal from the state and county, because they lose so much leverage with a toronto extension in place

Edited by Endless Ike