The President...hard at work

RkFast

Looking at the whole schedule, its all pretty vague. Im thinking the huge gaps in the day to day schedule are really filled with top secret, high level stuff that cant be made public.

Or something.

Anything?

It does specifically say "public schedule".

Also...I posit the same question to the Republicans now that I did to the Democrats who bitched about Bush being an idiot and taking too much time off: If you think he can't do the job, why the hell would you want to see him trying?

Also...the PDB is at 10:40am? Seriously? Even Hitler - notoriously not a morning person - got his daily briefings earlier than that.

Also...I posit the same question to the Republicans now that I did to the Democrats who bitched about Bush being an idiot and taking too much time off: If you think he can't do the job, why the hell would you want to see him trying?

Also...the PDB is at 10:40am? Seriously? Even Hitler - notoriously not a morning person - got his daily briefings earlier than that.

I missed that mention of public, but had to assume he's doing other stuff. But the word is that he's not exactly filling up his days, even with the non-public stuff.

I also recall most Presidents get the PDB around 7-9AM (latest).

Why Tom...............a daily briefing at 10:40 makes perfect sense................

if your tee time is 8:00 am....................................lol

\.

I don't like commies like Obama but comparing him to Hitler is too much.

More he is out there actually trying to do something, the more he does wrong and the more ammo available to take him down? Then again, how much more damage can the country sustain?

btw I wonder how many rounds of golf he is at now. Off season in the east but I wonder if he has any southern or Island vaca's planned?

Well, he probably has to help wifey tend to the organic garden in the mornings. You know, cause she's the farmer type. A early riser.

More he is out there actually trying to do something, the more he does wrong and the more ammo available to take him down? Then again, how much more damage can the country sustain?

btw I wonder how many rounds of golf he is at now. Off season in the east but I wonder if he has any southern or Island vaca's planned?

I heard they're going to Hawai'i for a couple of weeks during the holidays.

Exactly. I'd prefer is scedule went something like this:

January 2009-January 2013 - Nap.