The President...hard at work

RkFast

Exactly. I'd prefer is scedule went something like this:

January 2009-January 2013 - Nap.

Heh, nap.

If you thought Jimmy Carter and Al Gore's post-office holding behavior was inappropriate at best, and completely classless at worst, wait till you see Obama's.

Heh, nap.

If you thought Jimmy Carter and Al Gore's post-office holding behavior was inappropriate at best, and completely classless at worst, wait till you see Obama's.

As scary as that sounds OC,

Its still preferable to four more years of incompetence.

Mr Obama is certainly incapable of being an administrator of any sort, but I am willing to cut him some slack here. His schedule is empty because he is supposed to be on vacation now, so he decides to remain in DC til Congress acts.

I can just see him sitting there in the oval office, in a flowered shirt and shorts, calling out to his staff every 5 minutes..........."are they done yet? Can I go?.."

Oh, come on. You missed a perfect "Are you saying Obama is worse than Hitler?" moment. :wallbash:

We've already established that Obama is worse than Hitler, and that Michelle "Scourge of Yahoo Mail" Obama ranks somewhere between Yoko and Pol Pot. Old news, get your s@#$ together, Tom :wallbash:

Edited by Jauronimo

We've already established that Obama is worse than Hitler, and that Michelle "Scourge of Yahoo Mail" Obama ranks somewhere between Yoko and Pol Pot. Old news, get your s@#$ together, Tom :wallbash:

I think the Yoko reference is funny but some drug dealer from the sixties? I don't agree with Michelle advocating healthy foods while eating french fries but that hardly equates to selling pot. I think she has clearly been pretty anti-drug and have not seen her promoting pot even once.

I think the Yoko reference is funny but some drug dealer from the sixties? I don't agree with Michelle advocating healthy foods while eating french fries but that hardly equates to selling pot. I think she has clearly been pretty anti-drug and have not seen her promoting pot even once.

If insider trading is allowed, why wouldn't pot for the pols be ok? They have to do something while they are stuck on the beltway.