Spiller's week to break one

TPS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee whiz, you were the last post on the subject. Are you telling me there are lemming rules that must be followed here? My point on running this team is the people that do run it have NO clue. They are just bumping into each other doing stuff. They aren't sure what that stuff is that they are doing but they are doing it. Lynch was dismissed from this team however you need to phrase it. He was better than CJ will ever be. At least Lynch is producing on a really crappy team. If I was from the Antarctica fishing my whole life I could come into the front office and do way better than what these fools have done for over a decade.

Dude, it's just a bit bizarre to quote someone else's post when it has zero reference to what you're posting.

Logically it doesn't make any sense… it's not a rule… do whatever you want.

Next time I'll just laugh at you.

The only way Spiller is going to have a good game is if they use him properly. More off tackle, counter traps, and tosses/sweeps would be nice. Just something to get him out in space, maybe even a delayed draw to let the pass rushers get behind him. There's going to have to be more creativity in the play calling and to Gailey's credit, he only has so much to work with right now. I did however like the option call last week and although it wasn't the prettiest execution the fact is that they are making the effort in their play calling.

KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!!!!

Gee whiz, you were the last post on the subject. Are you telling me there are lemming rules that must be followed here?

You got lucky. Often he demands full agreement, or at least a very strong consensus on all football issues. In your case, he was merely belittling you for clicking the wrong post to respond to.

He is threatening to "laugh at you," but it could have been much worse. He might have issued you a vicious verbal warning. :o

Edited by Bill from NYC

You got lucky. Often he demands full agreement, or at least a very strong consensus on all football issues. In your case, he was merely belittling you for clicking the wrong post to respond to.

He is threatening to "laugh at you," but it could have been much worse. He might have issued you a vicious verbal warning. :o

I think you've dropped too much acid, Billiam.

Do I start Beanie Wells or CJ Spiller this week?

Go with a proven commodity until proven wrong.

Beanie Wells gets the nod.

Not having any stake in your FFL, personally speaking, I'm hoping CJ proves me wrong.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Still waiting.

Dude, it's just a bit bizarre to quote someone else's post when it has zero reference to what you're posting.

Logically it doesn't make any sense… it's not a rule… do whatever you want.

Next time I'll just laugh at you.

Well he does have 8000 post. Maybe he is really smart. Then again, maybe he has nothing better to do.