Marshawn

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya me too !! I can only imagine having to listen to him whine while he was sitting on the side line while Freddy was showing him how a for real running back does it !!

What he must have a whole 400 yard from scrimmage this year & it only took him 10 games !!! Go Marshawn !!!!

Maybe if he would have had a better attitude instead of that Oakland thug thing we could have over looked some of his dum mistakes !!!

Ya me too !! I can only imagine having to listen to him whine while he was sitting on the side line while Freddy was showing him how a for real running back does it !!

What he must have a whole 400 yard from scrimmage this year & it only took him 10 games !!! Go Marshawn !!!!

Maybe if he would have had a better attitude instead of that Oakland thug thing we could have over looked some of his dum mistakes !!!

+1

*yawn*

+2

Glad Lynch is running over Seattle women and leaving the scene after a night of ripping off bars by bringing in his own booze instead of in Buffalo.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Yah it's not like the Bills to make mistakes.

Actually, he has about 1000 yards from scrimmage and 9 tds, but who's counting? We got ourselves a new top ten RB. meanwhile, mcgahee may very well end up reaching 10,000 yards for his career, and he's presently 44th all time in rushing tds. The collective stupidity of this team is mind-boggling.

Edited by dave mcbride

<br />Ya me too !! I can only imagine having to listen to him whine while he was sitting on the side line while Freddy was showing him how a for real running back does it !! <br /><br />  What he must have a whole 400 yard from scrimmage this year & it only took him 10 games !!! Go Marshawn !!!!  <br /><br />   Maybe if he would have had a better attitude instead of that Oakland thug thing we could have over looked some of his dum mistakes !!!<br />
you should watch more football or shut your mouth. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about

Over 400 yards rushing in the month of November alone.

Between Lynch's success and Jason Peters virtues being extolled...really feeling good about the Bills front office these days... On an unrelated note, why the sh-tty games on Thursday nights...first this one, then next week, Pittsburgh vs Cleveland....yeah!

Blame Modrak! :bag:

Or Jauron. ;)

After all, Dicky J was responsible for Maybin, but Wood, Byrd, and Levitre were definitely Buddy Nix picks. Never mind the GM at time was the business guy.

Nothing like dysfunction at OBD, like the owner pushing for Lynch to be the pick after McGahee's trade when Shaud Williams and Anthony Thomas were the only RB's on the roster.

Do we have a conditional 5th or 6th rounder coming from Seattle in 2012 for the Marshawn trade?

Which should be upgraded to a 1st rounder.

Good for Lynch. He's a good RB, but he was an idiot off the field, that's why we traded him.

Actually, he has about 1000 yards from scrimmage and 9 tds, but who's counting? We got ourselves a new top ten RB. meanwhile, mcgahee may very well end up reaching 10,000 yards for his career, and he's presently 44th all time in rushing tds. The collective stupidity of this team is mind-boggling.

Who is counting? He had 706 before tonights game and unless he runs for 294 he won't have 1000.